Stephen2

Club Legend
Oct 14, 2005
Seattle
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Zombie Sheep, Chattering class
With Hinge, Keys, Door-son and now Curtain we are collecting quite a lot of household names!

I'm hoping the Butt Hinge combo will be a well oiled machine swinging out of defence for a long time to come.
The squad could use some Doweling to hold together tightly 👍

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sneaky AA squad chance. And no, I’m not just saying that because I got him in the draft game haha

Quality re-signing
I'm with you on the AA Squad chance. He has a lot of eye catching tools. And was playing as well as anybody in his position for parts of last year.

TBH we probably need to find a permanent new home for one of Brodie Smith, or Wayne Milera though. Personally I like the back 6 with Hinge and Milera back there, send Smith to the wing as a Seedsman type, or the 2's if the younger players are better suited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got a list of our players whose current contract ends in 2024?

Gather no 1st team players outside Tex & Sloane.

Obviously you can take Hinge off now, but predominantly fringe players and I suspect we'll be cutting ties with a few of them (Sholl, Himmelberg, Parnell, Borlase, maybe McHenry,).

Cook and Berry are the ones that need big years to see where we go with them. I can see Gollant requesting a trade for more opportunities too (has ties to North who would have a best 22 spot for him).

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Have a few mates who are diehard Brisbane Bears supporters and they rated Hinge and were strangely and rather overconfidently given they've won nothing, happy to see him get an opportunity elsewhere.

Guessing they'd like Hipwood to get an opportunity elsewhere after his effort in the last GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back