Player Watch Mitch Hinge - Re-signed until 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Be excited. Minge has talent!!
Like Ben Keays, just squeezed out by the superior midfield talent at Brisbane. His departure would be more about list balance for them.

He’s a Nicks’ type of player, hard at it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Good news as I said literally have never paid attention to him or know anything about him (I like to think I know a little about a lot of players) so good to hear he will be a valuable freebie.

Hinge looks alright. If he keeps Kelly out of the team for good I'm on the Hinge bandwagon. Moves well, good height and seems a good kick for goal. Maybe the club isn't unhinged after all.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the 30 seconds of highlights I have viewed , he reminds me a bit of Jordan Dawson from the Swans. Left foot looks really good, with plenty of penetration.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nice. We will need him at half back once Hamill and Milera are on the wings and Laird, Sholl and McPherson are in the guts.
I’ve heard be plays tall, more of a backup for Talia and Macasy. Covering Hartigan role. Young, big bodied, tough and hard, good disposal and....cost nothing.

I’ve heard be plays tall, more of a backup for Talia and Macasy. Covering Hartigan role. Young, big bodied, tough and hard, good disposal and....cost nothing.
More likely to be back up for Tom Doedee with his aerial ability.

When Kelly leaves next year Hinge will be a good replacement. Means the team won't go backwards in that area with someone already nicely ready to go.

Also Kelly should net us a decent pick mid 30's in a good draft.
Do you watch games? Do you follow the trade period?

Kelly would be lucky to have a single suitor IMO, if he did, the trade would be done for a pick neither team wants.

When Kelly leaves next year Hinge will be a good replacement. Means the team won't go backwards in that area with someone already nicely ready to go.

Also Kelly should net us a decent pick mid 30's in a good draft.

*, I’d GIVE a team a Pick in the 30s just to take him off our hands.

Jake Kelly is the next David Mackay. I expect him to be on the list until at least 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

Back