Player Watch Mitch McCarthy (Delisted 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? Gault showed quite a lot in two Pre-season campaigns. I don't think McCarthy came close to producing anything like What Gault showed.

Gault only played well in the Pre-Season but did Sweet FA in the Season Proper

McCarthy looked lot better then Gault ever did

Yeah..... nah. Gault had his moments. McCarthy showed a few glimpses and I think he was worth another year but Gault showed more in his 1st year.

What we don't see are potential issues with attitude, application or a whole host of other things that could potentially alter a clubs willingness to persist with a player who has limited exposed form.

Now, before TradeDraft asks, no, I am not suggesting anything in particular, as I have no knowledge of the situation.

I'm just pointing out that we see 2-3 factors out of dozens that make up a decision like this. Blasting the club for it is massively overboard when so little is known.

What we don't see are potential issues with attitude, application or a whole host of other things that could potentially alter a clubs willingness to persist with a player who has limited exposed form.

Now, before TradeDraft asks, no, I am not suggesting anything in particular, as I have no knowledge of the situation.

I'm just pointing out that we see 2-3 factors out of dozens that make up a decision like this. Blasting the club for it is massively overboard when so little is known.

Forums wouldn't exist were it not for uniformed, baseless conjecture and speculation, but I agree fully!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back