Mitch McGovern (please read OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is all the talk of Moore on the brink of re-signing then?

They will only re-sign him if all chances of trading in May or Gov is lost

Moore wont come cheap, he has the same value as McGovern if not more "excuse the pun"

Really have to ask WHY has moore not signed yet? Simple answer is collingwood low balled an offer in hopes to get Lynch

I stated a week ago to watch this space between Hawks & Collingwood. 2 clubs wanting Moore is sydney & bulldogs for interest sake

IMO McGovern will either fly home or be a hawk simple reason is I don't think collingwood and crow's can make a trade happen.
AND dont see collingwood giving up Moore for McGovern in the end of it but they will give up moore for May if it can happen

In regards to carlton, even if he nominates the blue spooner's the 2 clubs wont get a deal across the line & he will stay.

You can all have a dig but from my mailroom Hawks have been in contact with his manager for some time

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

@#$^$####%^&^(*(*^&GHGH%$^$^%#%$F^FGVBZZYTY&(*^&)^*&%%&%$^%#^%$^$*&^$*&^(*$@#$!(*_)(*^*(^%^*%*%$*$$&^$&^$&^*&%(%#^%#%$^&^$*&^%$&(%*&%*&%)*^(*^)(%&(**&*(((((((((((((((%^$*^%#*%^#%$@%$@&@%@&%)(&)(&()*&()&^*(&%*&%*&%*&%*#%^%^#^%#^*%#*^*&^)#@#!@!@$Y%$$%$%^^%*&WZ%&B*(BN)MM)&(&*%^*&$&^$^&#%^%(((()&&*(%*^&$@!!$^%$&^&^*
/**-5-*5-*56336+-*-+8/-*/-*-7*7-*7781120)(^(^(*^%*&%*&^*(*((((^$^&%@!@#!@!!!!!!#$%$^%&^(*^&(*)())(&)(&)(&^^$^$&^$&^$&^*

There's no inside info encoded here, I just thought it would be a nice throwback to that useless thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That makes sense !!! .....although them chasing May, may cause some issues
You would think they would get May currency for Moore going to Sydney, who will get currency with 2 players moving out.

A Budgee with a memory :think:

Now your going too far. Who says budgies dont have a memory. This is all about you being prejudice against smart budgies. And besides you have upset him because you cant even have the decency to spell his breed correctly. I would leave it alone if I were you because my budgie can defend himself.
;)

Now your going too far. Who says budgies dont have a memory. This is all about you being prejudice against smart budgies. And besides you have upset him because you cant even have the decency to spell his breed correctly. I would leave it alone if I were you because my budgie can defend himself.
;)
I hope i haven't upset your brood ? ......yes i did some research ...Budgie :moustache:

Yes i've heard about the "warrior" budgie tribe .......deep, deep, in the .....

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back