Mitch McGovern (please read OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
7a0821ea796198a16afdbc0ff23f7b80
He never got over godra kicking 13 on him

Last edited:
Considering the blatant rubbish you've posted on our board I think we've actually been too kind to you. You're in an alternate universe if you think Shiel's trade value is a future 1st with a 2nd coming back to Carlton

I feel GWS will place a different value on the players they actually want to keep, like Shiel, versus those they've traded to Carlton previously.

Thanks to those who had a reasonable discussion about this. I’ll leave you all to it. It’s remarks like this that gives the Adelaide board a bad name. Enjoy your night and gd luck in getting what he’s worth. May the best man win.
Nobody asked you to post here.

They’ll probably end up playing the same amount of games over that time frame. Where did you hear 800k over 8. I heard SOS is quite tight on his contracts. GWS has gone to s**t since he left.
gone to s**t?? played in two prelims and a semi.... what have you done since he arrived? finished bottom 4 every year?

gone to s**t?? played in two prelims and a semi.... what have you done since he arrived? finished bottom 4 every year?
Talking about contract issues. If they keep there list into 2019 they’ll break salary cap rules. Even with Greene taking a pay delay they’re in huge salary trouble.

Talking about contract issues. If they keep there list into 2019 they’ll break salary cap rules. Even with Greene taking a pay delay they’re in huge salary trouble.
Why are you still here if you dont like what youre hearing? You said you were leaving over an hour ago. Guess you just made that up! Like a mid round PP.

Some people have very short memories. Carlton have still won more games than Richmond over the last 10 years. And until last year had played more winning finals. Still played more finals in the last 10 years though.
In the last 10 years, Richmond has won 112 games vs the Blues 86, played 5 finals series vs 4, played 8 finals vs 5, won 4 finals vs 2, 1 premiership vs 0, and 0 wooden spoons vs 2.

Since 2001 you have managed to win 12 games twice, the Tigers have managed it 5 times.

Other than a brief period of competence in the early noughties you have been helpless for nearly 20 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the last 10 years, Richmond has won 112 games vs the Blues 86, played 5 finals series vs 4, played 8 finals vs 5, won 4 finals vs 2, 1 premiership vs 0, and 0 wooden spoons vs 2.

Since 2001 you have managed to win 12 games twice, the Tigers have managed it 5 times.

Other than a brief period of competence in the early noughties you have been helpless for nearly 20 years.

Thanks. I kinda figured he was talking bs but couldnt be f**ked to check the stats.

Now that’s a whipping.

The club have said that officially? Or the media have reported that?
All I was aware they'd said in relation to the SA boys that everything was on the table re this draft but not specifically for any one player.
You may be correct when you say "in relation to the SA boys". You may also be correct that the media has taken that as targetting Luk. So in my brain I have been thinking the club is targeting Luk. I believe that that is the case anyway but you may be right when you say that the club has never mentioned one individual player.

Then they should do what the rest of us do ......stand outside the showroom window & admire the car from afar

You shouldn't chase, what you can't afford
Nah, I want you to march down to that Maserati dealership tomorrow with the keys to 3 Ford Festiva's, an X-Box and a laptop in your hands and walk up to that salesman and tell him you're ready to negotiate a deal. Be ready though, you might have to slam that laptop shut and storm out. Don't be afraid to do it!!

People need to stop being sucked into Carlton’s bullshit, especially Andy McKay, about us being desperate to land Lukosius.

We’ve never said it.
This post relates to a post I made. I have tried to explain how I came to believe that our club made the statement but I assure you it wasn't from anything Carlton people said.

You may be correct when you say "in relation to the SA boys". You may also be correct that the media has taken that as targetting Luk. So in my brain I have been thinking the club is targeting Luk. I believe that that is the case anyway but you may be right when you say that the club has never mentioned one individual player.

Was it this?

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/07...is-looking-at-every-option-to-secure-prodigy/

If so, check Fagan’s direct quotes rather than the spin SEN puts on it.

See ya Mitch .

Thought you were gonna be a star, then you played like a knob all year and let $$$ get in the way of footy 3 months after signing on and saying you love the club.

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back