Recommitted Mitch McGovern

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Mcgov is in our b22. He'll take pressure of darling but he will have way more pressure at us than he would atm at crows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this a troll post?

He's best 22 in the best team in the competition playing as a forward in a team that scores the most.

Yet you are asking whether he gets a best 22 gig at Eagles? Hahahahahahha.

Wouldn't he make the Eagles too tall though? eagles problem is their midfield, not their talls. I am not sure adding yet another tall into their mix would benefit them.

Wouldn't he make the Eagles too tall though? eagles problem is their midfield, not their talls. I am not sure adding yet another tall into their mix would benefit them.

Play him in the midfield then!

Kennedy and Darling then who plays 3rd tall? Lecras as medium on last legs, he easily replaces him.

If you think they get McGovern and they can't find a spot for him? Wow.

Brennan Cox looks like he'll develop into a very similar player. Not sure if that impacts how much money Freo would be willing to offer or not.

Heres the thing, if we genuinely believe he is a forward which looks to be the case and we have faith that we can learn to kick i'm not sure i see the point of chasing Mitch.
I'd rather get Brander with pick 5 and go forward with Brander, Cox and McCarthy as our three bigs up forward.

Play him in the midfield then!

Kennedy and Darling then who plays 3rd tall? Lecras as medium on last legs, he easily replaces him.

If you think they get McGovern and they can't find a spot for him? Wow.

He could legitametly play on a wing and dominate i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back