Mitch McGovern

Remove this Banner Ad

It's legit, it's just nowhere because it's a story released late on the friday before Christmas

Only reported by a WA paper because they wouldn't have knocked off yet for end of year drinks when they received the press release.

Released late... buried.
Media 101 take out the trash late Friday arvo.

News report I heard on 3BA this morning said it was to early to say how much time on the sidelines would be required, sounded a bit pessimistic to me.

Sounds like he should be back straight after Christmas, if all goes to plan that's no huge set back.

Sounds like he should be back straight after Christmas, if all goes to plan that's no huge set back.
He will just need to be careful what he eats over Christmas as his movement will be hampered.

Eating is a favourite pastime of the McGovern

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone find me that photo of him posing in the pool with his guts on show?
hqdefault.jpg

holy s**t. fractured back.

tough break
Yeah , I broke 3 vertebrae in May. On a trampoline, well off a trampoline to be precise. Very shocked when the doctor told me broken vertebrae. Then said your right to go home. Transverse process fracture is not really that bad and might be what he’s done.

Yeah , I broke 3 vertebrae in May. On a trampoline, well off a trampoline to be precise. Very shocked when the doctor told me broken vertebrae. Then said your right to go home. Transverse process fracture is not really that bad and might be what he’s done.
I do hope it's not too serious and he gets back to fitness soon.

I can't find where I read it now, but the person mentioned the type of injury he had was dependent on the sort of shape the person was in and the healing time was lowered a fair bit if they had strong core and stabalizing muscles and were in good shape. That didn't exactly fill me with a ton of confidence Gov would only be out 2-4 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back