Mitch McGovern

Jan 31, 2010
Busan
AFL Club
Adelaide
He made himself look like an absolute flog. Can hardly string two words together - probably explains his baffling reasons for leaving the crows.

images-51.jpg

Bullshit. If he's right to go, he plays. But we can't bring ourselves to have good guy Andy Otten be an unlucky out.

And imagine if he says so, and then breaks down quarter 1. I'm sure you'll be off your nut going "our club is a shitshow, they played an injured player when we had an alternative, sack Fagan".

I'd rather us make that call that he's injured if we believe so with a replacement available, and literally everything we've seen with the McGovern v Otten fight for a position indicates we believed he was injured. I don't care in the slightest McGovern thought he was alright, our doctors know his body better then he does (which is naturally expected due to a doctor being impartial in this situation). You don't say you're injured when it comes down to a finals appearance.

Apsaalooke

Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Ozark Mountain Daredevils
Is he a money grabbing flog with suspect fitness and possibly personal hygiene standards? Quite likely.
Were there serious off field issues at AFC this year? Of course there were, as this board has gone crook about. Let’s not suddenly kid ourselves everything was sweet at the club.

Last edited:
What excuse number is that now? At least up to 4 or 5 different reasons been given between him and his manager over why he left. All these different reasons except one...
Money, money money.
Play under Teague.
Grilfriend's studies in Melbourne.
Grand Final disappointment.
The coming of the Fog.

Dec 4, 2014
Top End of Aussie
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Didn't Lever and Co get shitty about non selection in finals
?
Anyway I don't think anyone is a "flog"
I find that term bitter
Regardless I'm dissapointed in his comments re non selection for a GF being considered as a factor when he was injured. I haven't seen the video or line of questioning.

It's as I said earlier very unprofessional as it stands. You don't go and bag a club who gave you opportunity.
He was given a lot of oppo.

The Sloane Ranger

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Dec 22, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Mitch is now at s club where he has no risk of being left out of a GF team as they are light years away from.a GF

Interesting that Mitch said that he was jealous of his brothers premiership however he choses to go to a bottom 4 team

Finally his statement about being left out shows little to no team first character, bye Mitch

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Heard from someone with close links to the Crows, Gov did spit it at Gibbs signing, despite being on $600k. On $800k at Carlton. There is only one reason you would choose to go to the worst team since Fitzroy and that’s money, he’s full of s**t.

dplggr47

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Heard from someone with close links to the Crows, Gov did spit it at Gibbs signing, despite being on $600k. On $800k at Carlton. There is only one reason you would choose to go to the worst team since Fitzroy and that’s money, he’s full of s**t.
It's definitely about the money. He didn't even deny it; instead of refuting the Malcolm Blight claims, he just said he had a lot going on. It's just embarrassing to sulk about missing out on playing in a losing grand final when he now plays for Carlton.

You want to know whats funny, Carlton posters think they are only 3-4 years away from a GF and that they are closer to a grand final than we are.

I kid you are not.

The delusion on their board is at another level. They are of the belief their players will all stay and that their coach and his game plan will take them to a flag.

They are yet to experience pain.

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
You want to know whats funny, Carlton posters think they are only 3-4 years away from a GF and that they are closer to a grand final than we are.

I kid you are not.

The delusion on their board is at another level. They are of the belief their players will all stay and that their coach and his game plan will take them to a flag.

They are yet to experience pain.

Princes Park is closer to the MCG than Adelaide Oval, that's the only way they will ever be closer to a GF.

Princes Park is closer to the MCG than Adelaide Oval, that's the only way they will ever be closer to a GF.

Im just waiting for the WA Clubs to pounce on Cripps. Its going to be a thing of beauty to enjoy.

Carlton are the worst Victorian side since 2000. Thats a fun fact.

Back