Mitch McGovern

Just admit you got it wrong that you brought up JJ instead of Rance's tagging opponent Otten... or keeping digging a hole to give this board a good laugh at your observation. ;)
I do every time he is always right

Looks like he has been shrunk down to microscopic size and is standing inside a bleached a-hole passage

1542593148842_GUR1UF4PC.1-2.jpg
Spontaneously combusting in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
FFS John

Where do you pull this crap from?

It’s not only false I can’t believe you even think it is
I was talking in response to a poster thinking the medical staff aren’t involved in deciding on a return from an injury. They are involved prior to the fitness staff.
Why do you think I’m pulling out crap?
A doctor will decide when a player can resume training. A modified program may be discussed at this point also.
Once back in training, its the fitness staff/coaches that decide if your right to go in a match.
You basically repeated what I’ve been saying..?

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
My wife's cousin is Store Manager at a Western Suburbs KFC.

Probabaly coincidental but she told me sales in November are tracking downwards compared to previous months....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Have you asked her directly if McGov was a frequent flyer at that store?

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I was talking in response to a poster thinking the medical staff aren’t involved in deciding on a return from an injury. They are involved prior to the fitness staff.
Why do you think I’m pulling out crap?

You basically repeated what I’ve been saying..?

* off John

You make (yet another) crazy arsed statement that medical staff must sign off a player’s return from injury almost as if it’s a legal requirement, and immediately you water it down to “involved”

How about you stop pretending to have expertise, and just soften your delivery.

It’s like you think lunatic levels of certainty in your posting style adds weight & credibility. It has the opposite effect

**** off John

You make (yet another) crazy arsed statement that medical staff must sign off a player’s return from injury almost as if it’s a legal requirement, and immediately you water it down to “involved”

It’s like you think lunatic levels of certainty in your posting style adds weight & credibility. It has the opposite effect
Ironic don't you think that you are asking another poster to "soften their delivery"...

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
**** off John

Stop being an ass and focus on the content. I don’t claim to know what is involved in details inside the club. I do claim to work in the health field so I have rights to give input on this matter.

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Stop being an ass and focus on the content. I don’t claim to know what is involved in details inside the club. I do claim to work in the health field so I have rights to give input on this matter.

1. Your content is the problem

2. the health field is deliberately vague and meaningless

3. see point 1

Oct 20, 2015
In a Galaxy Far, Far Away
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Yep. The way to curtail his influence is to put a forward on him who makes him accountable defensively and keeps him closer to the goals. That certainly isn't Otten.
I think everyone on here would agree that playing Otten at all in the GF was a mistake. Unfortunately earlier in 2017 he did play quite well in that position (including vs Richmond I think), so we were sucked in to thinking that this would continue in finals (let alone a GF). That was comprehensively shown to be wrong. If we can take a positive from it, we seemed to have learned the lesson you mention above. Let's hope we can get back to a position where it can actually be useful in September

Oct 16, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Gov hasn't started preseason yet apparently due to end of season surgery, and won't start until after Xmas. Be in even worse shape next year, which will also make him susceptible to more injuries during the season. Oh dear...

Can't wait til he turns up after Xmas and they stop him at the gate saying " I'm sorry Mr Dew but this is a closed training session"

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Gov hasn't started preseason yet apparently due to end of season surgery, and won't start until after Xmas. Be in even worse shape next year, which will also make him susceptible to more injuries during the season. Oh dear...
The "leave Adelaide" curse continues...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Aug 21, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
FFS John

Where do you pull this crap from?

It’s not only false I can’t believe you even think it is

Johnny Boy had to get a medical certificate for a day off in his mysterious* health related field so he is an expert on this subject dammit Sanders!

did some paperwork for a worker's comp firm as a temp one time

ad victoriam

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2016
Barossa
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
**** off John

Without getting into a bullshit argument, and I am only commenting on one piont. It is a legal requirement, The CBA highlights that Clubs must operate under OH&S rules and regulations as per there respected States, therefore we are talking about Worksafe SA and there return to work rules. and I believe only a medical practitioner is authorised to clear a person to return to work.

However in the Football world sometimes an injury is not what would be classed as an injury but may be reported as soreness. Not trying to be smart but there is a misconception out there that players who complain about soreness are classed as injured when they are not. I do not know if this was the case with MeGovern.

It also common sense you don't pay for a medical team and not used them to clear players for the game.

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
Without getting into a bullshit argument, and I am only commenting on one piont. It is a legal requirement, The CBA highlights that Clubs must operate under OH&S rules and regulations as per there respected States, therefore we are talking about Worksafe SA and there return to work rules. and I believe only a medical practitioner is authorised to clear a person to return to work.

However in the Football world sometimes an injury is not what would be classed as an injury but may be reported as soreness. Not trying to be smart but there is a misconception out there that players who complain about soreness are classed as injured when they are not. I do not know if this was the case with MeGovern.

It also common sense you don't pay for a medical team and not used them to clear players for the game.
I see your "soreness", and raise you with "awareness".

Back