News Mitch Robinson - broken foot

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought that. He kicked the footy after he did it & jumped up & down in pain, then he kicked on his left foot after a mark

Big loss for us

Broken foot huh? Was listening to KB today on SEN, he said he did an ACL during a game and just ran it out. Are today's players just too soft?

This is terrible news.

We are going to miss him for so many reasons - a young team losing one of our experienced and reliable players for so long is really a major blow.

Hopefully his recovery is a bit quicker than expected but I would probably no chances taken with him.

Well, let's see who can step up and maybe establish themselves in the team. It might be a first chance under Fagan for someone, or perhaps a last chance for someone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broken foot huh? Was listening to KB today on SEN, he said he did an ACL during a game and just ran it out. Are today's players just too soft?

KB had his brain removed during a game. Not only did he run it out, he hasn't noticed to this very day.

All I can do is laugh at this news. Poor Robbo. When it rains it pours for our club and it feels like it has been pouring since 2005...

The rains stopped for me in 2009 before a 10.0 earthquake hit in 2010.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back