Mitch Robinson smacks down Jon Ralph on twitter

Remove this Banner Ad

This deserves its own thread due to pure awesomeness. (On the phone so can't embed the tweets, if someone would like to.)

Ralph: Gotta be a link between guys who rate themselves as boxers & whack guys on the field. First Mitch Robinson now Ty Vickery

Robinson's reply: @RalphyHeraldSun has to be a link between people who couldn't play sports so resorted to journalism? Sounds familiar?

This deserves its own thread due to pure awesomeness. (On the phone so can't embed the tweets, if someone would like to.)

Ralph: Gotta be a link between guys who rate themselves as boxers & whack guys on the field. First Mitch Robinson now Ty Vickery

Robinson's reply: @RalphyHeraldSun has to be a link between people who couldn't play sports so resorted to journalism? Sounds familiar?

Robinson seems an alright bloke off the field. Had a ripper AMA in the AFL reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AFL/comments/1keqff/i_am_mitch_robinson_from_the_carlton_football

Exactly, have a crack at a player for legitimate reasons but taking pot shots at some bloke in his early-mid twenties is cheap.

Just had a read through that AMA. Outstanding! Changed my thoughts on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch robinson needs to be told to stop acting like an immature idiot.
He either spends time getting himself rubbed out or acting like a twat online.

I assumed that someone who gets into fights at the Big Day Out and flashes gang symbols in photos is unlikely to be the sharpest tool in the shed

His responses on there are a genuine shock.
Gets a tick for that. Dickhead throws the first punch and has his arse handed to him. If only Vickery had swung at Mitch. Robbo wouldn't have gone down like he had been shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back