Mitch Robinson smacks down Jon Ralph on twitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone remember that great article that Jon Ralph wrote about… um…. er….

What about that awesome interview he did with…. er…. um….

Sometimes he comes on SEN radio and talks about the game and stuff.
Just last week, I heard him speaking about….. ah…. hmmm…. something….

But he's always on Fox Footy after the game. Smartly dressed and looking down the camera lens like an eagle

Eagle-stare-BW.jpg

Did you hear him that time when he was clowning with Eddie? It was sooo funny… He said…. um…. er…. ah….
You had to be there, I suppose.. It's hard to translate.

Why does Jon Ralph exist? What is his purpose in the AFL media?

Weren't there any vacancies in the Bureau of Talentless, Unintelligent, Mediocre, Boring Twats?

what is the purpose of many media persons these days? oversaturated it is.

where are all the reporters? nowadays these so called journalists are pumping themselves up on tv and radio.

why i hear you ask? twitter/facebook/internet. today you can get info in a second. journos have to make themselves relevant, or wannabe relevant to complete.

Pffft his latest suspension wouldn't have even been a free kick a few years ago. Nice work lumping it in with Vickery's hit there Ralphy :rolleyes:

What the...

My conception of Robinson is being turned on its head.

Just started reading that AMA, its surreal. Can't get the image of Robbo playing Counter Strike and WOW at LAN paties out of my head o_O

what is the purpose of many media persons these days? oversaturated it is.

The media is the elephant's graveyard for former footballers who have no career to fall back on, so their managers find places for them in the media. It helps keep them off the streets and out of bars at 5am. It also helps them audition for assistance coaching jobs which may be on offer. Football media is no doubt Australia's fastest growing industry. It's just a pity it's an industry that produces nothing more than a lot of hot air.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back