Certified Legendary Thread Mitch watch - get that boy a contract - UPDATE: 2 year contract secured!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

luthor

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
I started supporting the Lions in 2015 and for a while there Mitch was the only reason I kept on going to games.
What took you so long?;)

EDIT: and another thing....your user name needs work.

"Lions Flag 2019" would be more appropriate. I'm sure Sausages concurs:)

Last edited:

irel

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2003
WA
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Dear David,

I know we're 11-5, but the contributors on Big Footy have made the following suggestions:
1. Tonight when we play North at the Gabba as a promotional stunt it would be great idea if we release real live Lions and Kangaroos before the start of the game. I reckon our lads will get some inspiration of the consequences and bring it into the game?:thumbsu:

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You're a funny bugger!;)

Would be something to see though, must admit.........a bit like the old days at the Colosseum where the Lions went after their daily meals.

Viceregal

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
1. Tonight when we play North at the Gabba as a promotional stunt it would be great idea if we release real live Lions and Kangaroos before the start of the game. I reckon our lads will get some inspiration of the consequences and bring it into the game?:thumbsu:
You're a funny bugger!;)

Would be something to see though, must admit.........a bit like the old days at the Colosseum where the Lions went after their daily meals.
Should do that when Melbourne come to visit - that way you can have the Lions (in this case the good guys) eating the Christians aka Demons just for the irony.

Hmm actually I didn't think that through very well - the original concept was Lions eating Kangaroos ... we would need to import some Demons for the show - and as they say when it comes to making arrangements with demons ... if they are not real it was a bad idea ... if they are real then it is a *really* bad idea!

Back to making toothpicks out of Kangaroo bones then I guess!

dlanod

Sep 14, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GWS; CCMariners; NQCowboys; Ravens
Should do that when Melbourne come to visit - that way you can have the Lions (in this case the good guys) eating the Christians aka Demons just for the irony.

Hmm actually I didn't think that through very well - the original concept was Lions eating Kangaroos ... we would need to import some Demons for the show - and as they say when it comes to making arrangements with demons ... if they are not real it was a bad idea ... if they are real then it is a *really* bad idea!

Back to making toothpicks out of Kangaroo bones then I guess!
The Saints works better for that logic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gadzorks

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Gadzorks

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
WHERE DO I GET ONE!?!?!?!?
The Carlton draft

I'm wearing mine on Saturday.

Davemonkey

Strider of the middle way.
Mar 13, 2012
Near the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Video games are a team aren't they?
The Carlton draft

I'm wearing mine on Saturday.
What's the sizing like? Generous or slim? Stewie Dew or Simon Black?

Top Bottom