Certified Legendary Thread Mitch watch - get that boy a contract - UPDATE: 2 year contract secured!

Remove this Banner Ad

Give him two years - he’s at the top of his game and deserves some job security. Or at least put the 2021 part conditional of 2020 performance.

Surely his contract is becoming a priority. In the best six every week and puts his everything on the line.

He’s universally being lauded by the Afl media pack (though probs not by opposition players). We’d be the laughing stock if we didn’t keep him.

Hahahaha

Mitch’s sideline chat to Sutcliffe after the Neale trip/bump made the ten this week.

Surely had a year on the table, which at 30 is more than fair, but got a feeling he'll get himself a two year extension by the end of the year. Been superb this year and he's a fan favourite that's also a lot of value off-field. Think we'll see him and Lester both get two years at similar times.

Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
Hahahaha

Mitch’s sideline chat to Sutcliffe after the Neale trip/bump made the ten this week.

That is inspirational stuff.

So much more effective than a physical square up.

Mitch Robbo you star:footy::fire:

One of the biggest criticisms of Mitch is that he'll give away a stupid free from poor duscipline. Which has been true however I haven't noticed any in the last two games. Possibly my rose tinted glasses; has anyone else noticed frees against him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
One of the biggest criticisms of Mitch is that he'll give away a stupid free from poor duscipline. Which has been true however I haven't noticed any in the last two games. Possibly my rose tinted glasses; has anyone else noticed frees against him?

Razor Ray actually gave him a couple last week against GWS.

Razor is not only the best Ump in the business but an excellent judge of character. :)

abcde12345

Team Captain
May 15, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GWS
When you consider how trigger happy the umps typically are against him as well, he's done super well these past few weeks to stop the silly frees creeping in.

Doc Wieldon

Debutant
Mar 7, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Canucks
He was my most hated player when at Carlton, and now is my favourite and arguably our most important player. Leads from the front and drags his teammates with him, but his desperation through the middle and forward of centre this year have not only set up goals but have stopped so many counterattacks. Such an amazing turn around from Mitch as a player and, from the outside anyway, as a person. Bloody awesome to see

Remove this Banner Ad

Back