Certified Legendary Thread Mitch watch - get that boy a contract - UPDATE: 2 year contract secured!

Remove this Banner Ad

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
It would be so strange to see him in another clubs guernsey at the Gabba.

I would be surprised if he got picked up though, his body seems cooked for footy, what a warrior he has been.

Reckon for a rebuilding team like the bombers or North he could play another 2 years. Especially for teams playing young players that just need some hard bodies to even it out. He has lost a yard of pace, but still has value to some teams. For us, I think we need to push some of the younger guys through now.

One of the roads to respect is the ability to get the absolute most out of yourself. Mitch Robbo has certainly done that.

Thanks, Mitch

I think he also played a role in getting the best out of us in the early years of our resurgence.

One of the best decisions we ever made getting him in. I think he'll always be one of my all time favorite lions.

McIvor

Club Legend
May 21, 2020
Sunshine Beach
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Reckon for a rebuilding team like the bombers or North he could play another 2 years. Especially for teams playing young players that just need some hard bodies to even it out. He has lost a yard of pace, but still has value to some teams. For us, I think we need to push some of the younger guys through now.
Doubt Clarkson would go for Mitch, but North might be fun for him getting to play in Tassie a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back