Delisted Mitch White (R)

Remove this Banner Ad

WHITE%20Mitch.png

MFC Profile

Thought it was two but a majestic two.

I fear if we delist one of them we may as well turf the other two while we're at it.
Wait... No. That diagram had Gawn in it I'm certain. Until I'm certain otherwise they all stay.

Thought it was two but a majestic two.

I fear if we delist one of them we may as well turf the other two while we're at it.
Wait... No. That diagram had Gawn in it I'm certain. Until I'm certain otherwise they all stay.
I posted it. Is somewhere in the 2015 draft thread i think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's three circles?
Two circles that cross. mitch King on the Left, Max Gawn on right. then in the middle it was max king.

Then there was a separate little circle with Spencer

Two circles that cross. mitch King on the Left, Max Gawn on right. then in the middle it was max king.

Then there was a separate little circle with Spencer
Gotta say - this is a pretty impressive Rainman effort on your part

I really like Mitch White. I've said it before but he reminds me a lot of Shannon Hearn. He's a big kick, good size, great one on one and a good intercept mark. He lacked composure in his last game this season but he just needs a decent run at it. His challenge will be all the guys ahead of him: TMAC, OMAC, Hibberd, Melksham, Jetta, Hunt, Salem. Then there's Wagner and Smith who are probably on a par, plus Garland. I hope we keep him on, I think he could be a really solid AFL player for us.

Think he will be retained as he wasn't in the delisting group today. Needs to probably shed some weight, his mobility and leg speed is terrible for a guy who is only a medium size player.
Yep, but he has good endurance and is very strong in the air. He was great in his first game this year v Freo, terrible when stuck deep trying to chase fast St Kilda forwards at Etihad.

If he's used as an up the ground undersized tall intercept player I think he's handy, like a poor mans Josh Gibson. If he's chasing smaller faster forward he's not much good.

I think he's lucky if he stays on the list due to so many of a similar type but at the same time he's clearly a favourite of Plapp's and he's a hard working kid with some talent. Might be a good culture guy to keep around as a 3rd year rookie as a guy you know will play quality VFL footy instead of plucking a 3rd or 4th round rookie for a year who does nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back