Mitchell & Cotchin Brownlow Medals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad post.
My veins may be popping out but no way will I let Hird Dank and the Peptype Proponents near them!

No no no.

Thymosin is delivered subcutaneously...... sheesh.

Hahahahaha..... the contrast between Hawthorn and Richmond fans on this topic is ******* hilarious.

Hawks fans have a bit of a sneer and a laugh, and then go back to making little forts out of premiership cups.

Richmond fans, ******* FUMING. Outraged, proverbial veins popping on sweat laden foreheads.

It's funny how realisation of exactly where your team is at, and where it's going changes things.
The last of the EFC HTB foot soldiers going down swinging I see, cute, but let's have Barrett deliver the coup de grace here...making him truly the Alpha and the Omega of this affair!
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-07-21/the-cronulla-road-the-essendon-road-

Sadly I don't read, or click on that sack of shits work.

Happy for you to give me the cliffs though!
Point was if EFC had put there hand up in the first place they would probably playing a decent brand of footy now and not challenging for the wooden spoon.
Interesting that the feeling of senior players in the competition is they have no sympathy for them.

Point was if EFC had put there hand up in the first place they would probably playing a decent brand of footy now and not challenging for the wooden spoon.
Interesting that the feeling of senior players in the competition is they have no sympathy for them.

Well we're in a position where we aren't going to win the flag. It's a condition that will ultimately be shared by 16 other clubs.

Unless of course you thought Essendon of 2016 would win a flag?

Now as it stands we'll end up with a very strong draft position, have put some serious games in to some obviously talented kids AND will welcome back by my quick count some four All-Australians.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but * me I feel pretty good about where we're at.

You
Well we're in a position where we aren't going to win the flag. It's a condition that will ultimately be shared by 16 other clubs.

Now as it stands we'll end up with a very strong draft position, have put some serious games in to some obviously talented kids AND will welcome back by my quick count some four All-Australians.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but **** me I feel pretty good about where we're at.
You seem to be denying that if your team had not cheated you would be in a far better position.

Nah you right, losing a third of your squad has proved to be an absolute blessing.

Indeed it has!

We now look like a club adhering to best practices, our form on field suggests we have some deliciously talented young kids AND we'll be supplemented by a strong draft position.

It's all coming up Milhouse right about now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about the "getting games into talented kids" theory, I mean Essendon people consider Joe Daniher to be a star in the making.

Yes that's right, JOE DANIHER! :tearsofjoy:

Daniher makes a shittruck like Tyrone Vickery look like Wayne Carey ffs.

Literally the worst player in the AFL (at least of those who have played more than like 20 games).

Not sure about the "getting games into talented kids" theory, I mean Essendon people consider Joe Daniher to be a star in the making.

Yes that's right, JOE DANIHER! :tearsofjoy:

Daniher makes a shittruck like Tyrone Vickery look like Wayne Carey ffs.

Literally the worst player in the AFL (at least of those who have played more than like 20 games).

You're right.

We should delist him.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but **** me I feel pretty good about where we're at.

Have been thinking about this and believe it could be the way forward. I think teams can become to bogged down in what they perceive their best 22 to be and it takes them no where and unable to make the required changes due to pre-conceived notions of "we can't drop him he's best 22" etc. I think like Essendon and probably Freo this year there is a chance to get much needed experience into some players and a look at project players and go from there.
Then all of a sudden those players that you couldn't do with out suddenly have replacements and in Essendon's case could welcome back up to 12 senior players.

I will be watching with interest to see how it pans out as its a little like the Demons playing a hoard of young draft picks but its only for a limited time with the cavalry just around the corner.

Indeed it has!

We now look like a club adhering to best practices, our form on field suggests we have some deliciously talented young kids AND we'll be supplemented by a strong draft position.

Definitely better off that Richmond anyway.

Inb4 we lose on Sunday...

Indeed it has!

I believe that got you in this mess in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back