Mitchell Marsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Some very strange comments here
This, he’s not the first and he’s not going to be the last player to chuck the shits at getting out, and when that happens players tend to do dumb s**t. He’ll cop his whack, learn his lesson and we’ll all move on

These are the fans crying along with their captain that a Sheffield Shield result wasn't deliberately manufactured for their benefit this week - Victorian fans have always maintained a fairly tangential relationship with reality.
Huh? frankrizzo (who Ishikawa was responding to) isn't even a Victorian and was scathing of Handscomb in the Victoria v SA match thread.

Forget Marsh, forget Stoinis, give me young Cam Green over them any day of the week.

Although I think he's injured too now unfortunately

Think some of the reactions to the wall punch are over the top (more than just on here). Yeah it's a stupid thing to do, but the criticism is weirdly personal. If he punched a child or something I could understand it, but a wall?

Maybe I'm just desensitized to it because of Clarkson.

For a second I thought you were talking about Jeremy Clarkson there, no joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This bloke has 10 times the talent of Marcus Stoinis and it will be a good thing for Australian cricket when he returns.

Stoinis was a deadset embarrassment at the World Cup and I don't know how he keeps getting picked for Australia. To think he is even potentially in the frame for a baggy green makes me a bit sick.

This bloke has 10 times the talent of Marcus Stoinis and it will be a good thing for Australian cricket when he returns.

Stoinis was a deadset embarrassment at the World Cup and I don't know how he keeps getting picked for Australia. To think he is even potentially in the frame for a baggy green makes me a bit sick.

I hope you mean Marsh in a ODI side...him in a test side gives me nightmares as he’s hopeless with the bat

I don't think we necessarily need an allrounder in the test side, but we don't need Stoinis in either the Test or ODI sides (couldn't give a toss about T20I).

Kelly could be better than both though.

Kelly could be better than both though.
Matt Kelly? The bloke who averages 16 with the bat in Shield cricket and less than that in the other forms? Promising bowler but is no all rounder

Matt Kelly? The bloke who averages 16 with the bat in Shield cricket and less than that in the other forms? Promising bowler but is no all rounder

We don’t need a genuine AR that’s my point. Get 6 genuine bats- as it is Lab can bowl anyway. Have your number 8&9’s that are handy with the bat. There is your so called AR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back