Mitchell White to become a Docker

Remove this Banner Ad

FreoRules

Team Captain
Jul 14, 2000
Mitchell White has told Eagles officials he wants to be traded and it is believed that the Dockers do want White and that a draft pick plus Clement will be swapped in exchange for White.
is this the end for the Eagles as we know it?

dont ya love trade time!! i have heard on tv that white may be in a trade to do with gehrig . also, sierokowski is becoming an eagle. i just hope we dont lose heath black
:-(

Mitchell White wants to become a Docker so he might have a chance to play in the finals.The WEAGLES wont be in the finals for at least another 10 years.

The only thing I heard on the news was that White wants to be let free and Seirokowski (spelling?) will probably go to the eagles in a swap with Gherig.

Sierakowski for Gehrig???

I'm a huge wrap for Siera and think he is one of the few players who can be described as the heart and soul of the saints.

But having said that, Siera for Gehrig sounds like a deal that I could accept pretty easily. Are you sure we wouldn't be losing a handful of draft picks along with him?

If it did happen, the trade would have to involve other clubs

sainter,
I'm not sure on all the details but I'm sure I heard correctly.
I think the eagles get the better side of the deal there. A bit of a shame for the saints as Gherig isn't always consistent but if the saints have faith (and I'm sure they do) then the trade will go ahead.

Allow me to be the first person to roll out the red carpet for Fraser Gehrig.

Siera + a 3rd round draft pick to the eagles in return.

Along with BSA, I have been a vocal critic of his but I am pleased for a few reasons. Selfishly, I am rapt that he chose to play for St Kilda. We have had a s**t of a year and I am pretty happy that he chose us.

Siera was a loyal saint and one of my favourite players and I am very disappointed to see him go. However, tough decisions needed to be made and I think this is a good start.

Particularly as we still have the number 1 pick in the pre-season draft, the first 2 picks in the national draft and on the verge of signing an 'experienced' coach.

Love or hate it, the trading season does give us something to chat about.

Richmond fan, I think we have done fairly well out of the deal. Besides, Siera may well have been heading home anyway.

[This message has been edited by sainter (edited 04 September 2000).]

The last I heard was that Fraser Gehrig was going to Collingwood in what could be a deal involving amongst 5 clubs. Channel 7 news said that Sierakowski would be coming to the Eagles in a trade involving the Fraser Gehring scramble. It is pretty much positive that Frase will be at Collingwood next year, playing under Mick Malthouse, his old coach. Therefore the Saints will be getting players from somewhere else, possible Collingwood or other clubs involved in the deal.

BTW, I sincerely hope that Mitch doesn't become a Docker because i would hate to see you idiots stuff up his amazing career the way you did Brendon Fewster's. If Mitch wants to leave the club for whatever reason, then I am happy to send him on his way with fond farewell's, that is to anyone but the Dockers, where his career will surely end up in ruins as did Buzz's.

Bec

------------------
Scotti is the best!
Eagles Rock 4 Eva!!

Sexy scott

On behalf of all the dockers supporters i want to apologize for beating you in the last derby and having a far brighter future.

And i believe I am supported by the majority of the non eagles supporters when i say that we feel sorry for your team taking a dive and its bleak future

NOT

ehehe
GET USED TO IT

I don't want your pity and I certainly don't need it. We will bounce back, every club has its down time. Fremantle have had their crap period since they joined the competition. If it is your up time, fine then. I don't really care. it will do my team the world of good missing the finals this year. It will make us harder and more passionate next year. Oh but, I forgot, you don't know what it is like to make the finals becasue the Dockers have never finished in the 8.
If you do it next year i don't really care. And I am sure that i speak for all eagles supporters when i say that you are the least significant club to us in the afl. so i really don't care if you beat us, it isn't that bigger deal. I certainly didn't lose any tears over it.
You know what this post is about, it is about being mature and being the bigger person. Maybe you should try it sometime and get rid of that childish edge to each and everyone of your posts.

Bec

------------------
Scotti is the best!
Eagles Rock 4 Eva!!

All reports over here is that Fraser only wants to go to Collingwood. If I am mistaken, then I apologise. Good friends of his and his manager have spoken out and say that he wants to go to the Pies and that the Pies reportedly want him. No surprise really since MM has big wraps for him.

Bec

------------------
Scotti is the best!
Eagles Rock 4 Eva!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think i should be made owner of the eagles cos the Eagle hierachry (spelling) have no idea what there doing. Gehrig For Seirakowski
what the hell is that !! White leaving why!!!
Couldnt lure anyone Chick Bell King !!! What the hell is going with my club.

JUBJUB.I take it you are a dockers fan.
Fact #1MITCH WHITE has played in finals unlike most dockers players .So if he goes to the dockers that wont be to experance finals footy .
fact#2. The eagles dont have to throw obsene
amonts of money around to entice quality players to our club.
FACT#3 EAGLES RULE SO THERE.

Hey JubJub where you been the last ten yrs. I think in nappies. Mitch has been playing in the finals for the last ten yrs. If he's going to the dorkers to play finals, he will be an old man before that happens.
If Mitch goes I only hope he goes to any other team than you jerks.

If White wants to leave to play finals, then there arises a problem! I think that if he wants to join the dockers, he would only be looking for a challenge.
biggrin.gif

White where is your loyalty you've been made a vice captain of our club played in premiership side loved by all eagles fans and then at the first sign of trouble for the club you jump ship. Im bitterly dissapointed.
frown.gif

JUBJUB (huh? hmmmm great name)
The Weagles may not make the finals in teh next ten years but the Eagles certainly will? Want to make a million dollar bet on that? ...too bad you dont have a million dollars....I could use a spare mil.
BJ

------------------
Eagles Rock!Go Ben and Jaxon!

Hold on guys - the dorkers fans are pulling our legs, the latest news I've heard is that Mitchell White is going to be traded along with Antonowicz to North Melbourne in return for Winston Abraham who desperately wants to return back to WA for 2001.

Now things seem to be swinging back in our favour
smile.gif

There isn't so much for all us Eagles fans to worry about. Chad Morrisson signed for three years last week, Andrew Embly signed for 2 years yesterday and Michael Braun resigned for 3 years yesterday also. There are two Victorians prepared to stay with the club (after being offered a lot of money to go home I must add) so the club must be doing something right! And I reckon Michael Braun will be offered the Vice Captaincy either this year or next. He is a great leader amongst all the young boys, and I know he is well respected by the senior players.

Things arent going too bad for the eagles guys. Chad Morrisson resigned for three years, Embly for 2 and Michael Braun for three yesterday. There must be something to stay for (Morrison and Braun are Victorians) as both of these players were offered a lot of money else where. I think we have retained to of the best up and coming younger players in the comp. It wouldnt surprise me if Braun is Vice Captain next year along with Ben Cousins, and Jacko is Captain.

Things arent going too bad for the eagles guys. Chad Morrisson resigned for three years, Embly for 2 and Michael Braun for three yesterday. There must be something to stay for (Morrison and Braun are Victorians) as both of these players were offered a lot of money else where. I think we have retained to of the best up and coming younger players in the comp. It wouldnt surprise me if Braun is Vice Captain next year along with Ben Cousins, and Jacko is Captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back