Mitchell White to become a Docker

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont worry eagles fans. Chad Morrison, Andrew Embly and Michael Braun have all just resigned. Chad and Brauny are Victorians and they wanted to stay, so that has to say something to say about the club. I know they were both offered large sums to go back home, but decided to stay with the club. And I also reckon that Michael Braun will be offered the Vice Captaincy this year.

Rooboy- As opposed to the fat lip he had while playing for you?
wink.gif

Too many McDonalds in WA...

eek.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif

DON'T BLAME ME

eek.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif

BTW know why he took his fat lip back to Perth after the Crown incident... he felt no-one would notice him over there... with all the other FAT LIPS...

Oh god if my team doesnt start doing something right in a minute were gonna have a lovely woodenspoon next year.

Going
Metropolis-important backman for our club usually reliable
Gehrig-all class when hes happy
White-brilliant player this is gonna hurt the most!

Coming
Seirikowski-only good thing happening so far but id rather keep Gehrig
Harding-who??? come on he wont even get a game.
Abraham-for White this is laughable no offence winnie but your pretty useless.

Others ive heard in rumors coming to the club include Steinfort Houlihan Merenda i mean these players arent exactly class are they.

Tell me if we get Merenda and Winnie where are they going to play, they are both forwards and our forward structure usually looks something like this..

Ph Matera Cummings Donnelly
Jones Turnball Matera

Unless you move Matera onto the ball or Jones into a tagging role you cant really play them up forward and there useless anywhere else. *Sigh*

What is my team doing
frown.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back