FTA-TV MKR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Both these team tonight were s**t, let's be honest. I for one wouldn't be gloating if I won but only made 29/60. The winning couple made less than the Vet and her wing chick last week, and they were god awful cooks with a stunning 26/110 in their home restaurant round. Josh and his ugly missus won't last long once the challenge rounds start, if tonight's performance is an indicator.

Last edited:
Looks like there's another one of those cliched 'doing it to honour my mother/father/grandmother/sick puppy' groups though. I'm a bit over that schtick.

At least there is a few good looking ones lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's face it - both of last night's playoff teams are terrible. I actually think the race team are better cooks but went back to back chokes by serving something burnt in their dish - the decision to put the burnt shallots in the carrots was mind blowingly moronic. They had better ideas but as the judges said they just didn't execute.

The seafood king just needs to serve raw seafood for the rest of the show and get his chick to bash out a cake or pie for dessert- if he has to heat anything up AT ALL they are done for.

Let's face it - both of last night's playoff teams are terrible. I actually think the race team are better cooks but went back to back chokes by serving something burnt in their dish - the decision to put the burnt shallots in the carrots was mind blowingly moronic. They had better ideas but as the judges said they just didn't execute.

The seafood king just needs to serve raw seafood for the rest of the show and get his chick to bash out a cake or pie for dessert- if he has to heat anything up AT ALL they are done for.
Ironic that the Birdcage couple left as Josh and Amy are the one trick pony

Badoom

He rates on physicality. At least LukeParkerno1 is honest enough to say he doesn't watch it for the cooking

Lets cut to the chase most of them are ordinary cooks, might as well have a few gorgeous ones there that look good!

Assume LP will be all over the jailbait team in Group 3

You mean the young two...well ummm they look like good cooks!

Just annoyed I won't see them cook- leave for the USA on Saturday! Wish this group was the 2nd instant restaurant round!

Both are average cooks. They should just eliminate both instead we'll end up with a long MKR series.

You talking about last nights OR my favourite group from this upcoming round?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back