FTA-TV MKR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

What prefer the king over the screachers any day

Can't we eliminate the whole lot of them. I'm glad I missed 3 and a half weeks. Turned it on last night...and jeez I was wishing it was finale week!

Same, plus this season is very boring and it's idiots like seafood king and angry man that make it passable to watch.

Angry man at least can cook! The seafood king is rubbish and an annoying campaigner to boot.

Hipster shallow fried mash should have gone before the charred prawns.
Hipsters are probably rating better than this years faux villain.
Manufactured angst gets eyeballs locked in for Sunday night

Angry man at least can cook! The seafood king is rubbish and an annoying campaigner to boot.
I stand by my comment way back at the start of this thread that the seafood king is just a troll included by the shows producers for the annoyance and s**t stirring factor.
For someone who is a proven dud in the kitchen his comments are to random and provocative to be a genuine contestant.

Hipster shallow fried mash should have gone before the charred prawns.
Hipsters are probably rating better than this years faux villain.
Manufactured angst gets eyeballs locked in for Sunday night

The hipsters instant restaurant episode was the first time in MKR history that it was beaten in the ratings.

I stand by my comment way back at the start of this thread that the seafood king was just a troll included by the shows producers for the annoyance and s**t stirring factor.
For someone who is a proven dud in the kitchen his comments are to random and provocative to be a genuine contestant.

Not sure how long I'm going to last from now on. Probably just flick over when they are tasting the meals. None of the remaining teams I like.

The hipsters instant restaurant episode was the first time in MKR history that it was beaten in the ratings.
Probably to do with book deals and potential TV shows then
No ones going to buy the Seafood Kings Book or watch him do a cooking show
Bearded guys could go on to do something foodie TV, product ,book or Food van

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey at least I admit it lol!

I'm married now so I have to be careful haha (just got back from my honeymoon)

Wait, what? You're married? The way you post about tv crushes and laugh at the end of every sentence I just assumed you were about 15. Unless it was and arranged marriage, and your honeymoon was at Luna Park??

And yet again this year, the majority want the "villain" voted off. The others contestants are as interesting as a bingo hall, yet the big trout is flat out entertaining. I wish he talked himself up more, and bagged the others more. He's getting to be nearly as funny as David (of the trophy wife fame) from years back.

Apart from sport, we're down to about 3 FTA shows watched in the house, and this could be the last series of this we'll muscle through. Pretty boring these days. If you're going to put on a cooking show where the contestants don't even need to know how to boil an egg, make them worth watching FFS.

Wait, what? You're married? The way you post about tv crushes and laugh at the end of every sentence I just assumed you were about 15. Unless it was and arranged marriage, and your honeymoon was at Luna Park??

Got married last month. Lovely day and we do love each other been together for years! She gets my love of reality tv lol

If you're going to put on a cooking show where the contestants don't even need to know how to boil an egg, make them worth watching FFS.

And this is the problem, why can't it actually be a cooking show? Why do the producers feel that the story/character is more important than ability of the contestant?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back