FTA-TV MKR 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure Hadil's ex would even want to get back with her, and he's the father of her 2 kids :p
So Hadil is free? I'm asking for... OK, myself.

Does it honestly surprise anyone re : Sonya and Hadid? It had becoming all season but I suspect even the producers didn’t see this coming.

Glad they have gone, at least have some respect for your opponents, obviously weren’t taught correct behaviours when growing up.

Seriously, calling people arseholes, “I’m coming to get you”!

WTF!

Last edited:
Does it honestly surprise anyone re : Sonya and Hadid? It had becoming all season but I suspect even the producers didn’t see this coming.

Glad they have gone, at least have some respect for your opponents, obviously weren’t taught correct behaviours when growing up.
They come back.

My dad would never tell us kids,"You're excused from the table." It would be more like, "Go to your room. Your mother will deal with you later." :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like Jesus.

I remember that my youngest brother once said s*it at the table. Once. I never saw my dad so mad. Of course my brother was about 10 at the time and it was the late 60s.:p

Jesus? You want to nail Hadil, just like Jesus?

We are sorry that this is what MKR wanted to focus on, instead of all our kind, lighthearted, conversations. We regret signing up to a show that didn’t celebrate the cooking. Our credit for our hard work, our cooking, 6 dishes of the day from the judges were stripped from us to create the outcome you see.
(This is their comment that goes with the above image)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back