FTA-TV MKR 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me guess they are blaming editing, yep it's edited to the hilt, all TV is. However if you behave like a holes, then that will be your edit you dopey fools.
The words come out of your garbage mouth, no one else said anything like that, if they had we would have seen it.

Let me guess they are blaming editing, yep it's edited to the hilt, all TV is. However if you behave like a holes, then that will be your edit you dopey fools.
The words come out of your garbage mouth, no one else said anything like that, if they had we would have seen it.

it might not be just editing, it's quite possible the producers told them to act up without Manu & Pete knowing. You can never trust what you see in these shows, it's all bullshit.

Just like Jesus.

I remember that my youngest brother once said s*it at the table. Once. I never saw my dad so mad. Of course my brother was about 10 at the time and it was the late 60s.:p
Is this where you then tell us about trying to score a kiss from winnie cooper?

The Vietnamese Housewives

Km6NUA5.jpg

2/5 Rico's mostly for their desserts tonight.

Looks like something I serve my cat!
Why would you do that? Don't you love your cat? Mine would turn her nose up at it. She's a snob like Hadil.

Use to be good!

But advertising fighting and conflict for 2 weeks prior to the Commonwealth games has Channel 7 thinking they are onto a ratings winner and it wouldn't surprise me if Hadil and Sonja were paid well to act like this and create a storm for ratings.
They were promoting the Manu line "You are excused" since the Aus Open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am so upset with the lovely Hadil getting the boot, that I can't cook tonight. I'm at the fish 'n chip shop. Anyone want anything? I'm having a lamb soulvaki since that's about as close to Jordanian I can get here.

A poster in the thread on WP claims to be the partner of one of the contestants and alleges that someone said some disparaging remarks about Hadil's autistic kid off camera, which may have contributed to their behaviour.

I don't know the veracity of the claims, but thought I'd pass them along as it would make some sense as to why Sonya screamed that everyone was "disrespectful" seemingly out of nowhere

A poster in the thread on WP claims to be the partner of one of the contestants and alleges that someone said some disparaging remarks about Hadil's autistic kid off camera, which may have contributed to their behaviour.

I don't know the veracity of the claims, but thought I'd pass them along as it would make some sense as to why Sonya screamed that everyone was "disrespectful" seemingly out of nowhere
Heard it might have been an Italian

So... what gossip magazine should I buy to get the scoop? Will it be sold in a plain brown paper wrapping? I did see on the cover of New Idea a month ago that Charles and the old hack are getting a divorce. Do aliens kidnap celebrities here like back in the US?

Its been a while since I've been in a fish 'n chip shop. Since when do they sell souvlakis?
The one I go to have always had them, well, for at least 16 years. They went up a dollar last week, but $8.80 is still OK. Potato cakes went up 10c to $1.10. Back 40 years ago we only paid...:shoutyoldman:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back