Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just became an uncle for the 3rd time today.

The first question i get is when are you going to start having kids.

I became a first time uncle a few days ago, I'm pretty happy with that role, just have to do a bit of babysitting without the responsibility of being a parent.

Not really. I just wish I had someone to hug
Have you got a dog ?

Dogs are great. I take mine down to the dog excerise park. It's a great way of meeting people.

Have you got a dog ?

Dogs are great. I take mine down to the dog excerise park. It's a great way of meeting people.

My sister has a pug and when we take it for a walk we end up meeting heaps of people because pugs are little attention whores that go up to everyone.

Some people can be annoying though and you have to drag the dog away to get away from them.

My sister has a pug and when we take it for a walk we end up meeting heaps of people because pugs are little attention whores that go up to everyone.

Some dog people can be annoying though and you have to drag the dog away to get away from them.
Cute dogs are the best if you want attract the opposite sex.

Everyone loves Golden Retrievers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you got a dog ?

Renting. Can't have one

Cute dogs are the best if you want attract the opposite sex.

Everyone loves Golden Retrievers.

Everyone loves pugs too because they are small and cute, they're super friendly too that will go up to any people and dogs looking to play or get a pat.

This is the problem I have, I don't know that many people in Melb. Let alone people that have dogs
Do you have any hobbies or interests that lend themselves to being able to join a club besides sports ?

Do you have any hobbies or interests that lend themselves to being able to join a club besides sports ?
Not really. After being with someone for so long, I have no idea what I like anymore. It feels like I'm a 9 year old again. I don't know what to do

Not really. After being with someone for so long, I have no idea what I like anymore. It feels like I'm a 9 year old again. I don't know what to do
Just because you are with someone, you can't lose your own sense of identity .

I've been with my wife for longer than I can remember but I still make sure I have and pursue my own interests.

You need to find something to get interested in. Even if it's a cooking class or something at a TAFE a couple of times a week.

I did cooking classes years ago. I had a pretty good time.

I also did dance classes. Plenty of people do those and it's actually good fun.

Just because you are with someone, you can't lose your own sense of identity .

I've been with my wife for longer than I can remember but I still make sure I have and pursue my own interests.

You need to find something to get interested in. Even if it's a cooking class or something at a TAFE a couple of times a week.

I did cooking classes years ago. I had a pretty good time.

I also did dance classes. Plenty of people do those and it's actually good fun.
That's part the problem. I have no idea what I like, and no idea where to look to find something I like. I feel like I've got no friends and the ones I do have are another state away.

Feeling like you're alone and helpless completely sucks

My head is so screwed

That's part the problem. I have no idea what I like, and no idea where to look to find something I like. I feel like I've got no friends and the ones I do have are another state away.

Feeling like you're alone and helpless completely sucks

My head is so screwed
Okay dude, you've gotta pull your socks up and just go out and try stuff.
Try a cooking class. Hate it? Stop going. Enjoy it? Keep going.
Try a bike club
Try a dance class
Try an adult education class

You've just gotta get out of the house and try SOMETHING or you are going to drive yourself mental

Okay dude, you've gotta pull your socks up and just go out and try stuff.
Try a cooking class. Hate it? Stop going. Enjoy it? Keep going.
Try a bike club
Try a dance class
Try an adult education class

You've just gotta get out of the house and try SOMETHING or you are going to drive yourself mental
Woman do appreciate a man who can cook and dance.

Unless I come home late from a mates house, pissed as a fart.

She seems to forget I can cook and dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back