Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was at a mate's place watching the superbowl which was a totally one-sided affair. There was only four minutes to go and I had a long drive ahead of me, so I left thinking the game was done and dusted. :straining:

Not an NFL fan? With 4 minutes to go and Brady in the game, that was wide open!

Tolls and pokies the eastern states can keep - if that makes us behind them all good as far as I'm concerned

Oh and lockouts. Sydney can keep those too
WA has no pokies at all?

That's a great thing.

WA has no pokies at all?

That's a great thing.

Pokies are so s**t boring

I could easily lose my fortune on Roulette but at least I can see I'm not being done over by a ******* computer

Pokies are the worst.

The pokification of suburban and country pubs here pisses me off something shocking. Apart from the obviously ruinous social effects, they completely destroy the feel of the pubs too.

Pokies are the worst.

The pokification of suburban and country pubs here pisses me off something shocking. Apart from the obviously ruinous social effects, they completely destroy the feel of the pubs too.
Adelaide used to have a thriving live music scene where you could just pop into any pub and see a local gig. Then the pokies came along and turned all of the band rooms into ones filled with those things and now the live music scene is just about non-existent in most pubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We still don't have an e-tag for Melbourne's toll roads. We just don't use them enough to justify it. Admittedly having to hold off until Toorak Road to enter the Monash the other day was slightly annoying, but meh.

The systems stuffed. :p

Two tanks of fuel and $60 worth of tolls in a week on apprentice wages, while trying to survive, woo.
If you posted match sims quicker you could get a second job.

No idea why. Eather way i got free stuff.
It is an old number from when it was prepaid.

That shouldn't make a difference. Should've at least pushed for it and found out their reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back