Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not. It's a government owned company. But the theory is they're doing all this cost cutting to privatise it in the next couple years
To which the private company will go and try and save a few more bucks.
Just look at Metro on that one. Short shunting, bypassing the loop and running trains express to make the fine less.

Like the CEO of Australia Post raking in about $6 mill per year while they've made mass sackings and their services are worse than ever.
Australia Post is a $6bn/year revenue business, they spend 0.1% of their money on the CEO. It's like a $2m turnover business spending $2,000 in CEO salary.

The point about services is subjective, I think the parcel lockers and digital mailbox are very good and use them a lot.

Like the CEO of Australia Post raking in about $6 mill per year while they've made mass sackings and their services are worse than ever.
Yeah the reason this stuff is getting leaked to the media is because either our CEO will get a massive bonus for saving money, or he'll lose his job because of a major accident.

If you think ATC's already a stressful job, try taking away all your support services, and making them work understaffed

Australia Post is a $6bn/year revenue business, they spend 0.1% of their money on the CEO. It's like a $2m turnover business spending $2,000 in CEO salary.

The point about services is subjective, I think the parcel lockers and digital mailbox are very good and use them a lot.
there is no way to justify the salaries some of these guys get paid.

Revenue is not profit, someone getting paid 5mil+ a year when they are making employees redundant to cut costs is always going to cop scrutiny and I believe rightly.

And I'm sorry but what does one of these guys actually do that is worth 5million?

And I'm sorry but what does one of these guys actually do that is worth 5million?

I guarantee if he was sacked tomorrow, it would be business as usual

I guarantee if he was sacked tomorrow, it would be business as usual
minus his payout fee of several million for being fired for being crap at his job

8htIWNU.jpg

Cant complain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a moment of win today.

I was gardening and as I went to turn over the soil, I found $50 in the dirt.

Thats my shopping paid for this week.
keep digging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back