MLB 13: The Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre ordered a few days ago and thankfully it looks like it has pre load,with my crappy internet it would take about 2 days to dl the 40 odd gigs.

Its the only game i get really exited for every year,where i need to find out every bit of info and footage in the month leading up to release.
So glad they got sounds of the show working on ps4,was one of my favorite features on ps3.

Still playing 15,just past half way thru the second season of my franchise.

A few people managed to get copies of MLB 16: The Show in the US. Someone posted a 35 minute video to YouTube of his initial impressions of the game.

The game is now available for pre-order through the PlayStation store. I'm seriously thinking about picking up at least the base version of the game and take advantage of the "opening day" stubs and cards.

you may as well the show never seems to drop in price.

Have it but just waiting for the OS Full minors rosters to drop before I start a franchise . I am thinking of trying to rebuild the Padres or Brewers in the NL this year

Operation Sports Twitter says 80% complete as of today. So hopefully the next 3-4 days.

I started a franchise I was going to play until All-Star break (I did that) before stopping and now I am going to start a new franchise with OSFM and I'll simulate to have the same record I had before. I don't particularly care about losing my stats as they were over-inflated anyway and I was only ever going to call up players from the minors in July-September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back