MLB 2017 SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Dodgers are now 50 games over .500, crazy.

Damn cubs lost me my 7 game multi today......

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Betting on baseball is more random than a roulette wheel lol
Would be so rewarding (literally) when you get it right though

Betting on baseball is more random than a roulette wheel lol
Would be so rewarding (literally) when you get it right though

If you keep it to 3 or 4 game multis they pay out often enough. any more than that and it gets very hard, usually one or 2 games get nowhere near it. Don't usually bet on the first month, wait and see which teams are good and more importantly who is pitching well. And I usually only do $5 multis a couple of times a week at most - payout anywhere from $40-60 on 4 game multis

Dodgers have acquired Curtis Granderson from the Mets for a player to be named later.

Mets doing all they can to stop us winning the pennant lol

Dodgers have acquired Curtis Granderson from the Mets for a player to be named later.

Mets doing all they can to stop us winning the pennant lol
Grandy is poo now though, you could probably do as well for the Nats as he'll do for the Dodge, us and all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kind of an expensive depth player. Granderson is in the last year of $60m , $15m a year contract and coming into an outfield that already has Pederson. Puig, Bellinger and Taylor!
Magic Johnson probably had a nightmare that one of them slipped on a base Adam Eaton/Bryce Harper style

I thought we should've traded Gio Gonzalez in the offseason but boy has he proved me wrong. He should be second in the rotation in October, ahead of Strasburg.

Had just hit a grand slam against the Yankees.

Either way, I'm gutted to lose him. Our season just keeps going from bad to worse.
Once you can't make it what's the point? The tanking is bad enough in the AFL, much worse in America lol

Marlins are 9-2 since Derek Jeter took over, and only 5 games outside the wildcard spot.

They'd probably be in the WC spot if Jose Fernandez was still alive.

Logan Forsythe made an error, these perfect games always finish in the most bullshit of ways
I don't like the Dodgers but I feel sorry for Hill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back