MLB 2017 SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice job from Taylor. Hope Gio can put this to bed tomorrow, not banking on it though

3-2 heading into the 9th.
Geez the bats have been pretty ordinary tonight, Didi has been our only one comfortable out there

3-2 heading into the 9th.
Geez the bats have been pretty ordinary tonight, Didi has been our only one comfortable out there
15 strike outs last i heard on the radio? Astros don't strike out much, it's the modern game though, all power

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t see this coming. Feel sorry for the Indians, they had a great season and for it to end in this fashion is a real shame for them. They will be back next year, that we can be sure of.

Props to the Yankees, they played incredibly well to come all the way back in the series and win it. I think their year ends next series against the Astros but you just never know.

Same issue as last year for the Indians, worked our starters too hard, dont have the depth, then in post season we are juggling them around based on fitness.

Should have sacrificed 10 wins, still won the division by 4 or 5 wins and gotten our pitchers right for the play offs.

Yankees more even team and deserve the win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back