Mega Thread MLB 2019 season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the Cubs biggest fans, retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, died today at the age of 99. Here he is at the 2016 World Series at Wrigley at the sprightly age of 96. He was also there in 1929 and 1932. Third time lucky. Memory eternal.

2rp4rgp.jpg

Yep well done to Liam Hendriks having a career year it seems. Only just survived last year. Watched him as a junior and such a shame he did not go to Cuba with U/18 team (injury). Was the best young pitcher up at the Academy. Had some injuries that have held him back but is making every post a winner this year. He is a survivor in this toughest of leagues.

Wilkerson from Baltimore the first positional player to ever record a save in their 16 inning win over the Angels. Retired the side in order, including Albert Pujols. Amazing.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
Sandra Sully lol, watched that Friday, 53 mph

Sandra Sully lol, watched that Friday, 53 mph

Yeah true, I only saw it yesterday. Was some offspeed pitching haha.

Cooperstown came calling and asked for his hat and the ball used for the final out to be put into the hall of fame. amazing, a bloke who has been around for a couple of years is enshrined in cooperstown

This bloke is a bit different, good meltdown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Atlanta are going for it this year. At the deadline they have added John Ryan Murray, Shane Greene and Mark Melancon.

The Astros said BANG! Zack Greinke. Holy crap.

We definitely improved what is a pretty ordinary bullpen. Would have liked a decent starter as I think we are one short but apparently didn't get close to getting anyone. Feeling more confident now we have a closer (or 2) and others can go back to their more suited and less stressful roles. Green & Melancon also signed for next year as well which is a bonus

Astros definitely went bank.....good luck against them in the postseason.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back