MadTigerFan

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Astros, Spurs, 49ers, Liverpool
Green blown 2 saves and Martin just lost a game (we got him the day before green and melancon). Not good

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
Greene isn't good, shouldn't be a closer, he's been very lucky this season.

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
Next year MLB is having a series on the Field of Dreams field. And we thought the London games were high scoring lol.

its not actually on the same ground, they have another ground next to it

UXTMHVULFREUJHLLYPVQRRUWJY.jpg

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Atlanta are going for it this year. At the deadline they have added John Ryan Murray, Shane Greene and Mark Melancon.

The Astros said BANG! Zack Greinke. Holy crap.
FMD. Another almighty s**t the bed by our bullpen. They are all mentally shot, including the 3 we traded for listed above. All 3 have been shocking so far, can't get an out without giving up multiple runs.

Think we will still win our division but won't get anywhere with a terrible bullpen.

MadTigerFan

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
FMD. Another almighty s**t the bed by our bullpen. They are all mentally shot, including the 3 we traded for listed above. All 3 have been shocking so far, can't get an out without giving up multiple runs.

Think we will still win our division but won't get anywhere with a terrible bullpen.

None of the relievers have the track record of being good enough for 9th or 8th inning. They went real cheap in their trades

MadTigerFan

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Twins and Braves trading for scraps at the deadline just further evidence that you get what you pay for

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Phillies 1 game back in the wild card race I see, realistic chance? (I'm fairly clueless when it comes to bb but time allowing do tune in for playoffs)

Realistically they are still a chance to win their division if the braves keep play 50/50 baseball like the have the past month. The NL East will probably have at least 2 teams in the playoffs and maybe 3 with both wildcards.

MadTigerFan

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Realistically they are still a chance to win their division if the braves keep play 50/50 baseball like the have the past month. The NL East will probably have at least 2 teams in the playoffs and maybe 3 with both wildcards.
The NL East has disgusting bullpens.

Back