Mega Thread MLB 2019 season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What an amazing outcome with the road team winning all 7 games. For Houston, with the leagues best home record (60-21 regular season), not to take just 1 win from 4 home games is just as amazing.

I don't watch that much Baseball but caught a fair bit of the World Series and what a Series it was. Crazy, Wild as * and momentum swings galore. No one won a home game? 2-0 up, two homes games to come ( Turns out it was 3 old NBA Style ) I thought she was done and dusted. At 2-2 I fancied the Astros and thought they were home and hosed at 3-2 with two chances for a home close. Nope. It swung again and they did the deed.

Epic, epic series. One of the best of all time.

Very disappointing, didn’t take advantage of opportunities. Losing 4 home games...wow

Congrats to the Nats, always had a lot of respect for their mainstays such as Scherzer, Strasbourg, Zimmerman and Rendon. To recover from 19-31 and people were calling for Martinez’s head.

As a Braves fan I’m not sure how I feel about a National’s victory, but congrats to their fans anyway, a long time coming.
Weird finals series.
Yeah I wanted Astros to win just because nats are in our division. Our great record against the nationals this year meant sfa haha

Thank * it wasn't the phillies, that I couldn't stand.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back