MLB 2020/21 Off Season

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
And congrats to Aussie relief pitcher Liam Hendriks on his signing and big payday with the WS

58879D37-0C93-4364-8B8A-B5FA0E4D6148.jpeg

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
And congrats to Aussie relief pitcher Liam Hendriks on his signing and big payday with the WS

View attachment 1039672
Well earned. His last few seasons have been awesome. I have Pete Moylan on my twitter feed and he tags all major news outlets in Australia about Hendricks feats and headlines and they give him and the Aussie public donuts.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
Absolute steal. Was expecting 5 for 100.

He moves to first base for year 3 onward i would guess.

His bat will age well, i think he will still be of value in year 5 and 6.

i agree it is a steal, DJ could have gotten more after 4 years, did him self a disservice, not a power hitter so you should be right, his bat should age well

Mets GM Jared Porter sacked after report of him sending dick pics to a female journo when he was with the Cubs. What a way to lose a plum job destroy your career

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Mets GM Jared Porter sacked after report of him sending dick pics to a female journo when he was with the Cubs. What a way to lose a plum job destroy your career

Yep, screw him. He doesn’t deserve to work in baseball anymore.

And I am inclined to call bullshit on the Cubs not knowing. In the name of winning, they traded one of the games best prospects for Chapman and then tendered Russell a contract after some heinous acts. A lot of the time you don’t know what is happening behind the scenes becuase it won’t ever see the light of day. I am happy that this one has.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah sad to hear of hanks passing. As a braves fan I've heard and read alot about him. But even just from today heard about the racists crap he had to put up with, especially when he was about to pass babe Ruth.

Every player/media person always remarked how good he was to talk too about baseball and life. And they say when he walked into the room, it went silent, just had an aura about him. Love hearing chipper Jones talk about him in general but great quote today - 'im a hall of famer, but if you look at the back of our playing cards, he is double of just about every one of my stats'

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

Thats crazy money for a picture with just over 50 percent win loss record
Yeah agree or even a pitcher full stop. He plays every 5th game FFS.

The opt outs after each year is interesting. If he has a great year he'll go searching for more money (but don't think anyone will come knocking at those prices)

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Back