MLB 2021/22 Hot Stove

Remove this Banner Ad

pitchers can be used as pinch hitters even if they have already been taken out of the game. Not sure how often they will be used but good rule, gives the pitchers with ability to hit a chance to strut their stuff.
Is this the Ohtani Rule? I think actually they can be moved to DH rather than pinch hitting, so can bat multiple times. I'd be surprised if it's used for anyone else but Ohtani.

perfect DH for them

So had a closer look at playoff format this season. Top two seeds have first round bye and it’s 3 v 6 and 4 v 5 in best of three wildcard. Interestingly 3 and 4 play host all three games. I like that and that they’ve expanded to more than one game.

Also they don’t reseed after the wildcard which means #1 plays winner out of 4v5 even if 6th seed beats #3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had no sleep, watched all the games so far. Brewers were dissapointing. Pirates look terrible if thats the lineup they are going with and Hayes injured again.
Witts drives in the winning run and thank you multi Gods. MLB is back and cleaning up
Are you watching Angels - Astros? I'm listening to it on the radio (Texas radio).

Not a great start to their title defense, but at least the Braves got to raise their World Championship flag.

sf6zdsla48fggo5ra5hj

Their is a large gap between each of the Braves four titles, hopefully we won't have to wait too long for title number five.:)
1649395363389.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back