MLB 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

FRUMPY

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Braves vs dodgers series has been good. Playoff like atmosphere (and braves playing their usual playoff baseball...cough..choke...)

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hotchilli

Club Legend
Jun 5, 2021
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Houston Rockets, Houston Astros
Some interesting balls when the dodgers were batting and interesting strikes when the braves were batting. Seems to happen alot when you play the dodgers/Yankees i reckon.

The Dodgers massive payroll surely has to come with some side beenfits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MatthewB

Have a twinkie, snapperhead
Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
Using obscure stat's to make wins look better

"Detroit became the first team in Major League history with back-to-back walk-off victories against two teams that were 30-plus games over the .500 mark."

On SM-G985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

kaiserchief13

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
The Braves are the biggest chokers in world sport. They are going to lose the division. Pitchers who always get hit when defending a small lead and batters that never come through in the clutch

FRUMPY

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
The Braves are the biggest chokers in world sport. They are going to lose the division. Pitchers who always get hit when defending a small lead and batters that never come through in the clutch
Not sure if they are chokers. All teams in the NL East have been pretty sh*t all year. Whoever wins it won't go far.

kaiserchief13

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Not sure if they are chokers. All teams in the NL East have been pretty sh*t all year. Whoever wins it won't go far.

The batters go cold all at once so often it's not funny. The pitchers give up runs even when the batters finally get a run or 2 (today the exception)

NFNLWikiFan

Draftee
Sep 11, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
AL Wildcard is getting tight with just a few games to go - whose going to make it?

W L PCT
NYY 89 67 .571
BOS 88 68 .564
TOR 87 69 .558
SEA 86 70 .551
OAK 85 71 .545

Boston playing Baltimore and Washington, NYY playing Toronto and TB, Toronto playing NYY and Baltimore, Seattle playing Oakland and Angels, Oakland playing Seattle and Houston.

I think it will be Boston and a toss up between Toronto and NYY.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad