MLB 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Bobby Bonilla Day again to show how crazy sport can get. Only 14 more years of payments remaining for a guy who retired 20 years ago..

Always get a laugh out of this one. The Mets could have just kept Bonilla for 2000 and paid him the $5.9M they owed him, rather than tried to cleverly defer the start of payments for 10 years and then start a 25 year/$30M contract.

Always get a laugh out of this one. The Mets could have just kept Bonilla for 2000 and paid him the $5.9M they owed him, rather than tried to cleverly defer the start of payments for 10 years and then start a 25 year/$30M contract.
Amazingly stupid. Didn’t realise he gets a second payment from a Mets/Orioles deal as well that pays him $500k although not as many years..was mentioned in that article. Good luck to Bobby

Braves tyler matzek walked home the winning run today (walked 3 in 4 batters he faced). Has walked 8 in 3 2/3 inning of relief.....all since the foreign substance rule was introduced......apparently the 2nd biggest drop in spin rate since then....

Interesting to see who was using it to help them.....

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Its crazy how well he is hitting - 31HRs already is just crazy
Ohtani is out of this world

What an absolute freakshow

Couldnt hit a lick last year and now is hitting a homer every second day

Home run #32 for the year:

This is getting ridiculous now. Vlad Jr might win the triple crown and still lose the MVP. That's just crazy.

Bloody hell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just came to post that video.......relief pitcher grand slam.....WTF????

How good!

Absolutely insane taking into account the 8-0 walk off come back win.

Exactly. But imagine being a relief pitcher, a new to MLB pitcher and Nek minute hitting a grand slam.....wtf...

Any normal game he doesn't even touch a bat. I doubt he takes batting practice.

9.64 era as well (only 2 games) but likely to be demoted asap. Nuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back