MLB 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Like what the Astros have done at the deadline. Added some much needed depth to the bullpen and also opened up more playing time for McCormick.

Braves didn't do much, few outfielders and the closer from Pittsburgh. Didn't give up anything of great note. Bit of a holding year this year. They'll see if they win the division but weren't willing to go to hard for it.

Key pieces are still there for the future but just doesn't seem this is our year.

No more panda hugs, Sandoval was traded to the twins and then released. Baseball can be brutal

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Yep firesale. Let the rebuild begin

Every trade ended up bringing back interesting pieces. I am on a Cubs board and sounds that Jed Hoyer did really well today. Let the rebuild begin!

Every trade ended up bringing back interesting pieces. I am on a Cubs board and sounds that Jed Hoyer did really well today. Let the rebuild begin!
Yeah they got some good prospects. Club like the Cubs won't just sit around in the offseason. They'll make some moves and be ok in 2022.

Nats also cleared the decks. Soto about the only one they didn't trade.

Yeah they got some good prospects. Club like the Cubs won't just sit around in the offseason. They'll make some moves and be ok in 2022.

Nats also cleared the decks. Soto about the only one they didn't trade.

The first return for KB was actually rumoured to be Bart and Wade Jr from the Giants. Way too good to be true as teams don’t really trade prospects like that for rentals anymore as they did a few years ago. Happy with KB’s return too, in any case.

Today was one of the busier deadline days and plenty to dissect. I will look at what other teams got soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Braves v Cardinals and in the 8th innings (after a 2 run HR to Riley and then a double by Swanson) - new pitcher comes in: HBP, Walk, Walk, Walk, Walk

21 pitches for 4 strikes......wow

Edit: new pitcher walks in another run.....

Cardinals now two off the record for most walks in a season with bases loaded - at 26 i think...

E8K33MQVEAQ0D-P.jpg

Dominican Republic won the bronze today, but some people would have no problem will Baseball/Softball getting kicked out of the Olympics again because the players ''don't care''. But having Surfing is fine.

Pretty keen for the Field of Dreams game today.

Watched the movie last night with the missus who loves it. The site looks awesome, MLB have done really well. Keen to get into baseball again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back