MLB 2021 Season

Some interesting balls when the dodgers were batting and interesting strikes when the braves were batting. Seems to happen alot when you play the dodgers/Yankees i reckon.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

The Dodgers massive payroll surely has to come with some side beenfits.

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
The Braves are the biggest chokers in world sport. They are going to lose the division. Pitchers who always get hit when defending a small lead and batters that never come through in the clutch
Not sure if they are chokers. All teams in the NL East have been pretty s**t all year. Whoever wins it won't go far.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Not sure if they are chokers. All teams in the NL East have been pretty sh*t all year. Whoever wins it won't go far.

The batters go cold all at once so often it's not funny. The pitchers give up runs even when the batters finally get a run or 2 (today the exception)

NFNLWikiFan

Rookie
Sep 11, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
AL Wildcard is getting tight with just a few games to go - whose going to make it?

W L PCT
NYY 89 67 .571
BOS 88 68 .564
TOR 87 69 .558
SEA 86 70 .551
OAK 85 71 .545

Boston playing Baltimore and Washington, NYY playing Toronto and TB, Toronto playing NYY and Baltimore, Seattle playing Oakland and Angels, Oakland playing Seattle and Houston.

I think it will be Boston and a toss up between Toronto and NYY.

Back