MLB 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Why take out Scherzer then put Urias as closer. Feel like Roberts does this sh*t every postseason. Overuse the bullpen
Scherzer said his arm was buggered. Knew it when warming up and was done by the time he got taken out.

Urias was an interesting decision. They'll treat it like a side session, so they say it shouldn't be an issue for the 4th game but hopefully has an impact of sorts.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Scherzer said his arm was buggered. Knew it when warming up and was done by the time he got taken out.

Urias was an interesting decision. They'll treat it like a side session, so they say it shouldn't be an issue for the 4th game but hopefully has an impact of sorts.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
That’s big for Dodgers. Kershaw is effectively done for the year. All rests on Urias and Buehler.
Graterol might have to start if it goes to 6 or 7.

Schwarber grand slam bam thank you m'am!

6-0 Sox

pumped-woooo.gif
pumped-woooo.gif
pumped-woooo.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shiiiitttt, didnt realise i was a few minutes behind on my stream - came to comment when it went to 7-0 and your comment was here 🤣

im back to live now.
I turned the game on when it was 2-0 and didn’t realize the bases were loaded a split second before Schwarber’s grand slam. I haven’t been more happy to see the score turn over to 6-0 rather than 3-0. 😂

Perhaps the Demons breaking their 56 year premiership drought was an omen for this year's World Series match-up ???

"Should old acquaintance be forgot
Keep your eye on the red and the blue..."

810827_640x360_large_20210925231322.jpg

alex-verdugo-home-run-red-sox-braves-ap-photo-6-15-2021-1623816214.jpg
Absolutely.

KHDOXYI66FBJNAWVJDDWD5BIQM.jpg

Absolutely.
Yeah, I meant Atlanta as well (see Freeman standing there behind Verdugo?)
I couldn't find a pic with both teams that was more flattering for the Braves :p

These American League and National League championship series are showing that win/loss records, huge payrolls and all-star line-ups don't mean much at the business end of the season

Anything can and does happen...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back