MLB 2021 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

1634788561274.png

Called safe...why bother with replay if you can't get the obvious ones right.

Going to be weird for long time baseball fans to see 2 original National League West teams facing each other in the World Series (if neither choke from here), as the Astros and Braves were divisional rivals for 25 years (before the 1994 strike year realignment).

View attachment 1264939

Called safe...why bother with replay if you can't get the obvious ones right.

Going to be weird for long time baseball fans to see 2 original National League West teams facing each other in the World Series (if neither choke from here), as the Astros and Braves were divisional rivals for 25 years (before the 1994 strike year realignment).
You see the replay? Was inconclusive

So ESPN2 going with NBA random game over NLCS game…interesting call

I was wondering how most of you watch the baseball. I subscribe to MLBTV for the year - been awesome since basically working from home the last 2 years.

This question is for anyone, does Kayo have every game during the season or just a select few each day?

I was wondering how most of you watch the baseball. I subscribe to MLBTV for the year - been awesome since basically working from home the last 2 years.

This question is for anyone, does Kayo have every game during the season or just a select few each day?
I have MLB TV as well but i wont be getting as of next year although ive said that for the last 3 years lol
Nah Kayo only shows the ESPN allocated games and you get Strikezone on the Saturday sometimes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked him giving sh*t to the astros when they were caught cheating but he is a face you'd want to punch.

Anybody who intentionally throws at someone's head is a stain of a human.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back