MLB Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Google it and it has pictures of the boat. Ran into a rocky wave breaker. Dare say they didn't see it at 3.30am.

Shocking news. One of the best young pitchers. Was supposed to pitch today as well. Has a young daughter and another on the way.
Oh s**t. Not a good look. Wonder why they were out that late if he was pitching later that day.

In any case, extremely sad!

Cubs win #99 for the season. And I'll be flying to Melbourne for the Grand Final tomorrow so I'll miss #100. Oh well. :D

Cubs win #99 for the season. And I'll be flying to Melbourne for the Grand Final tomorrow so I'll miss #100. Oh well. :D

Talk about your potential drought breakers! Ever seen any sporting success?

Heard of the Blackhawks and Bulls? ;)

I was in Melbourne when the Bears won the Super Bowl in 1986. Was talking to my father in Chicago on the phone when they won it.

I was in Melbourne when the Bears won the Super Bowl in 1986. Was talking to my father in Chicago on the phone when they won it.

Vaguely! They weren't listed on your teams, just making sure :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Cubs and the Western Bulldogs I would die for. The others are OK, but they've had their day. I'm a sucker for the underdogs.

I'm similar in that my AFL & MLB teams are the ones I'm most heavily behind

Oh s**t. Not a good look. Wonder why they were out that late if he was pitching later that day.

In any case, extremely sad!

His start on Sunday was bumped until Monday were the reports.

So, stay the F in Melbourne over the post-season. You already ruined Kyle's No-Hitter. Don't ruin this too. :p

I'm flying back to Chicago on Sat. Oct 8. Hoping I get lucky in the ticket lottery for the Cubs games. I'm staying for the Post Season and the election. I'll be back to Melbourne permanently in mid-November. At least I get to move out of the country no matter who becomes President! ;)

I'm flying back to Chicago on Sat. Oct 8. Hoping I get lucky in the ticket lottery for the Cubs games. I'm staying for the Post Season and the election. I'll be back to Melbourne permanently in mid-November. At least I get to move out of the country no matter who becomes President! ;)

That should be applauded! You lucky lucky man (woman?).

Thank god this pathetic season from the Yankees is done and dusted. The current roster is an embarrassment to the Yankees name

Devastating about Fernandez, Taken far too young.

Just reinforces that you should live your life how you want too as you never know when it might come to an end.

The Cubs and the Western Bulldogs I would die for. The others are OK, but they've had their day. I'm a sucker for the underdogs.

Yeah i have a massive soft spot for the Cubs as i am a mad Bears and Bulls fan but i'm a very passionate Rangers man.

Should be good post season's for both our teams

Watching the Marlins Mets game this morning is not easy to do. The pre game was so classy the Marlins all huddled around the pitcher's mound in their No. 16 jerseys.
Dee Gordon's lead off home run (his first of the season as well) as he rounded the bases in tears and mobbed by everyone as he got back to the dugout was almost too much to watch.

Watching the Marlins Mets game this morning is not easy to do. The pre game was so classy the Marlins all huddled around the pitcher's mound in their No. 16 jerseys.
Dee Gordon's lead off home run (his first of the season as well) as he rounded the bases in tears and mobbed by everyone as he got back to the dugout was almost too much to watch.

Yeah pretty heart warming and breaking at the same time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back