MLB Season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Stoked. Found a player in Ward. Marsh has taken a step fwd, Trouty healthy and same with Rendon is massive.
Noah has been brilliant so far, Cant fault Lorenzen and the bullpen is doing their job.
If Ward can keep up this form, Ward-Trout-Marsh could become one of the best outfields in the league.

Iglesias having another great season...apart from that game the other day against the White Sox when he put all five batters he faced on-base! Not sure why Maddon would use him with a six run lead. Maybe that's why Iglesias pitched badly - he wasn't expecting to pitch.

feeling better than i was 2 weeks ago, pitching looks better, hitting has come alive, i think the shortened spring hindered players prep, bats and arms starting to look better 2 weeks into the season , which would have been the end of spring, just won 11 in a row, but a long way still to go
When they're healthy that batting lineup is scary; they've just got to stay healthy.
I'm still not 100% sold on their pitching rotation. Probably need to sign a big arm midseason if they want to go all the way.

When they're healthy that batting lineup is scary; they've just got to stay healthy.
I'm still not 100% sold on their pitching rotation. Probably need to sign a big arm midseason if they want to go all the way.

i agree with the rotation, do need another arm and im not sold on Taillon yet, needs to be consistent, but if they can get to the sixth, the bullpen can take care of the rest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Angels' Raisel Iglesias has his first blown save for the season, against the A's. He allowed 3 runs in the 9th which is the same amount of runs he had allowed in his previous 14 games (and 2 of those came in the one game).
Nice debut by Angels pitcher Chase Silseth in yesterday's game: 1 hit, no runs in 6 innings.

cOZfSO.gif

FMD the braves are as bad as they were the same time last year. Last year we took advantage of a weak division and were able to keep within striking distance and get on a run in the 2nd half. The hitting has been atrocious this year and then we get a lead like today and the defense falls apart (usually a strength of ours). We rely too much on the HR and as we know, the ball isnt flying anywhere near as much as last year.

How many times do you see/hear the crack off the bat and think HR and its caught on the warning track this year?

FMD the braves are as bad as they were the same time last year. Last year we took advantage of a weak division and were able to keep within striking distance and get on a run in the 2nd half. The hitting has been atrocious this year and then we get a lead like today and the defense falls apart (usually a strength of ours). We rely too much on the HR and as we know, the ball isnt flying anywhere near as much as last year.

How many times do you see/hear the crack off the bat and think HR and its caught on the warning track this year?

MLB have changed the ball to reduce homerun rates

Yeah its an interesting move, lots of backlash about it. People dont exactly turn up to see catches in the outfield 🤣

I reckon they've gone a little too far. They now use humidifiers for all grounds dont they?

yea all 30 parks have them now

i love watching a 1-0 pitching duel, but also have been loving watching the Yankees turn up the homerun dial the past couple weeks, umpires need to increase the strike zone instead of messing around with the ball

ouch

ive taken a 95 mph fastball on the hands and that hurt, cant imagine taking one off the forehead

just saw the 'vision' of it during the game, cant see anything but can see the reaction of those around her and the game was held up for a little bit. Decent split of the forehead, would have been a gruesome sight

She was a good reporter too, prefer her over Kelly Crull

Remove this Banner Ad

Back