MLB Season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Always funny seeing Yankees fans booing Altuve.

An absolute shocker from Pressly today, he's having having a rough time of things but credit to the Yanks on rallying in the 9th to comeback and win it.

Always funny seeing Yankees fans booing Altuve.

An absolute shocker from Pressly today, he's having having a rough time of things but credit to the Yanks on rallying in the 9th to comeback and win it.

Yankees are flying. They are hard to stop at the moment with everyone in form. Even the best pitchers would find it hard to stop them.

Yankees are flying. They are hard to stop at the moment with everyone in form. Even the best pitchers would find it hard to stop them.

strong through 1-8, maybe able to stop 1 or 2 per game, but 6 other guys there that can do the damage

Kept them to 6 hits and 6 walks for the game with 4 of the hits & 3 of the walks in the 9th.

Just a game we shouldn’t have lost.

Freddie Freeman returns to Atlanta for the first time. Just did a press conference where he basically cried for 15 minutes, clear indication his management ****ed him over in negotiations and got blindsided by the braves signing Olson when his management gave the braves the ultimatum

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Nice bounce back win, different vibes to the run of the mill regular season games as well.
Very good team, strong recovery from yesterday which the best teams do.

Hope we can reverse the series coming up but we really need our pitchers back.

Freddie Freeman returns to Atlanta for the first time. Just did a press conference where he basically cried for 15 minutes, clear indication his management ducked him over in negotiations and got blindsided by the braves signing Olson when his management gave the braves the ultimatum

Teared up almost as much as Freddie watching him get his ring.

I'll always be disappointed he left. And to the Dodgers.:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FMD blown saves do my head in, Jansen blew one today for the braves, gave up two runs in the 9th with 2 out, 3 straight hits.....

Sour end to a good home stand winning 4 of 7 against the giants and dodgers....

Yeah it's baseball though, tough ask for closers to back up the next day. Atlanta blew a couple and also walked off a couple. Played very well all round.

Mets lower order absolutely stunk it up today, left so many runners on. Escobar needs to have a holiday or something when McNeil comes back, left JD Davis at 2nd at least twice with no outs.

Put this quote from Bryce Harper on a T-Shirt.

“I kind of wish it would have hit me in the face,” Harper told reporters afterward, conveniently forgetting many a career-altering beaning. “I don’t break bones in my face. I can take 98 to the face, but I can’t take 97 to the thumb.”

Put this quote from Bryce Harper on a T-Shirt.

“I kind of wish it would have hit me in the face,” Harper told reporters afterward, conveniently forgetting many a career-altering beaning. “I don’t break bones in my face. I can take 98 to the face, but I can’t take 97 to the thumb.”
Kirby Puckett had his career ruined by a fastball to the face.

Kirby Puckett had his career ruined by a fastball to the face.

Adam Greenberg also, with a pitch to the back of the head, in his first and only MLB plate appearance. It was straight up intentional. I think any player that intentionally throws at a batter should be suspended for several starts (not games). I don’t think some pitchers realise just how dangerous it is and they should.

Freddie Freeman has left his management group - fair to say the rumours were right and his management ****ed up as Freeman always wanted to be abrave - this weekend playing in Atlanta just solidifed it for him and he has fired his management 🤣

Should have listened to Chipper Jones and resigned earlier and not play games with the Braves

We need to get this Houston series over with. Tomorrow will lose again, our pitching is thin and our bats are in the wrong order/lower order just useless.

Escobar needs to go, McNeil needs to be behind Alonso.

The only positive is I don't think i'll have to watch Chasen Shreve pitch for a while

“It was very cool (to see Freeman’s reception Friday night)… He’s obviously been a big contributor for our team. And I hope we’re not second fiddle. It’s a pretty special team over here, too. I think whenever he gets comfortable over here, he’ll really enjoy it.” - Clayton Kewshaw.

Friendly reminder from Clayton to Freddie that he plays for a different team now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back