MLB Season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a great story (at least in my opinion):

anyone else have MLB.TV? i used to get sick of the highlight ads but these new slow motion ads are annoying as hell

Yeah I have it the slow mo ads don’t annoy me as much as my giants performance this season but it’s close

anyone else have MLB.TV? i used to get sick of the highlight ads but these new slow motion ads are annoying as hell

My least favourite part of mlb.tv is when you’re watching a game on demand and you skip ahead and it’s mid-inning and you have to sit through that rubbish… or refresh and start again

Does anyone else have issues with streaming MLBTV to Chromecast ? usually around the 6th or 7th inning it freezes/buffers and becomes that fair behind. Almost becomes unwatchable.

My least favourite part of mlb.tv is when you’re watching a game on demand and you skip ahead and it’s mid-inning and you have to sit through that rubbish… or refresh and start again
I have same issue on my laptop but not on my phone. Wonder if there's a way around this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have same issue on my laptop but not on my phone. Wonder if there's a way around this.

Hmm, I mainly watch games on laptop when I wake up, might have to try on phone. Normally I give up after about the third time, it gets too frustrating. I'll probably just watch playoff games through Kayo anyway. I searched reddit to see if people also found this annoying and from memory there's a third party website which the highlights ran through, so if you blocked that you could skip through, something along those lines.

On that note, anyone else find it annoying how the Youtube thumbnail gives away the result? I'd happily watch highlights of overnight games if the result wasn't given away.

Last edited:
Braves and Mets coming down to the wire and now a cyclone to add to the situation where braves home games against the mets may need to be moved.....

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app
The MLB are looking at contingencies, but at the moment moving the series to a neutral venue is not being seriously considered.

MLB discussing contingency plans for Mets-Braves series

It's going to be a huge series, both teams are 97-58 with one game to go before the matchup begins. Braves follow up the Mets series away to Miami and Mets have the Nationals at home, so you think this series decides the NL East and the second seed.

Judge ties Maris' record for most home runs in a season for the American League.

”… In American League history.”

Nope, tied for the most in history, any league. The others don’t count.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back