MLB Season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I've never rated Jansen. But Tyler Naquin is not the dude you want at bat with bases loaded. Mets bats 6 through 9 truth be told are truly mediocre, although I will give credit to Nido, been quite good the last month. Certainly better than McCann.

I was today year's old when I found out that Gamepass has free games. Managed to watch the back end of the Orioles @ Yankees (until I had to go to the shops) and then the Athletics @ Mariners. Cal Raleigh walked it off for the Mariners to clinch a wild card berth and to knock the O's out of the playoffs with a home run against Domingo Acevedo of the A's.

Yeah I've never rated Jansen. But Tyler Naquin is not the dude you want at bat with bases loaded. Mets bats 6 through 9 truth be told are truly mediocre, although I will give credit to Nido, been quite good the last month. Certainly better than McCann.
Yeah it's our weakness. Just absolute garbage bottom of the order. Vogelbach should have came in against Jansen after Escobar

As a long suffering Mariners fan who has seen some pretty awful sides rolled out over the past 21 years, today has been so enjoyable to watch and soak in.

Cal’s Pinch Hit home run will go down in folklore alongside Edgar’s double. Now for some more magic over the next month.

As a long suffering Mariners fan who has seen some pretty awful sides rolled out over the past 21 years, today has been so enjoyable to watch and soak in.

Cal’s Pinch Hit home run will go down in folklore alongside Edgar’s double. Now for some more magic over the next month.

Wild card spot is good now with it being 3 game series, not just a one game shootout

Sent from my CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Crazy to think that this one-year, $30M contract is at least $17M more than Ohtani has been paid as an Angels player.

His next contract is going to be crazy. He has a skill set where he will be paid as a hitter and a pitcher, both of which he is excellent. $250M each way, for $500M, IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Braves sweep the mets and now lead it by 2 games with 3 games to go. DIdnt expect a sweep but totally outplayed them. Magic number at 1 and braves now own the tiebreaker over the mets. Swanson was massive, Olson went from colder than a witches tit to belting hrs.....

Mets play the Nats and Braves play the Marlins

Braves sweep the mets and now lead it by 2 games with 3 games to go. DIdnt expect a sweep but totally outplayed them. Magic number at 2 and braves now own the tiebreaker over the mets. Swanson was massive, Olson went from colder than a witches tit to belting hrs.....

Mets play the Nats and Braves play the Marlins
Braves win the division with 1 more win or 1 more Mets loss as they now have the tiebreaker

Braves are just a superior baseball team. The pitchers did not show up, Bassitt couldn't even last 3 innings. Think it was the third inning where the mets had no outs and guys on 1st and 3rd and couldn't score. McCann is awful, Lindor just looked like an automatic out. McNeil is everything that everyone else on the team isn't.

Braves are just a superior baseball team. The pitchers did not show up, Bassitt couldn't even last 3 innings. Think it was the third inning where the mets had no outs and guys on 1st and 3rd and couldn't score. McCann is awful, Lindor just looked like an automatic out. McNeil is everything that everyone else on the team isn't.

Yeah looked like Morton may not have made it out of the 3rd and then all of a sudden braves back in front and Bassitt is out of the game

The Braves scribes i follow on twitter have been leaving some funny posts for Mets fans to get angry over, Mets fans were very chirpy a few months ago and have gotten a bit nasty towards these scribes (they also eat their own like nothing ive seen) - pretty funny stuff. They also give it to the Mets broadcasters who have been saying the NL East was over months ago.

Yeah looked like Morton may not have made it out of the 3rd and then all of a sudden braves back in front and Bassitt is out of the game

Bassitt had a meltdown in the third inning. Beaned Riley and walked Olson with the bases loaded, as well as giving up some other hits. The pressure of the situation got to the Hound.

Love to see Olson hitting bombs. Hate seeing it on a team other than the Athletics. Curse our tight-arse owner for his frugal ways.

Snitker trolling the Mets by sending Contreras in as a pinch hitter, given Contreras' walk-up music is Narco, the same as Diaz's music when he's pitching at home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back