MLB The Show 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone else looking forward to this coming out in April?

First time it will be released on Xbox which is great, used to play it a fair bit on the ps4.

That is so good. MLB The Show is on Xbox for the first time ever and it‘s on game pass.

Not a baseball fan but I reckon this could get me into it, I have mates who love it and say it’s the best sports game and they aren’t really big baseball fans.

Being on game pass is so bloody good.

I usually get this every year, but the y2y saves disappearing is a huge loss and would still like to play my franchise.

I'll wait for this go on sale and play Rtts and DD instead, really only because it's the first MLB game on PS5

Its pretty decent in terms of presentation and game play is pretty smooth. Takes a while but once you get used to timing the hits its more enjoyable.

Its just a very slow game compared to your NBA and Fifa's

Is it just me or when you start a game it goes straight to the first pitch? No pre-game or anything? No "welcome to blah blah for blah vs blah"?

Okay, seems like that just happens when you do a Live Fixtures exhibition match. If you just do a standard exhibition match then you get that stuff.

The jump with gameplay animations from last year is immense. I don't think I've seen such a jump. It feels more and more like a real baseball game.

There are still problems with hitting but this is the best sports simulation out there right now imo

The jump with gameplay animations from last year is immense. I don't think I've seen such a jump. It feels more and more like a real baseball game.

There are still problems with hitting but this is the best sports simulation out there right now imo

Talking to someone at work yesterday, I think The Show has passed Fifa, Madden and is the best sports game out there now.

And baseball is one of me least favourite sports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't do anything more than play random exhibition matches with pretty random teams but it's still very fun. Very relaxing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back