Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2003
Werribee
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey lads,

Anyone know of any MMA torrent sites around, i know theres a couple of pro wrestling ones but they dont have much besides PPV's. If anyone could hook me up with an invite it would be much appreciated.

I'm a member of two awesome mma-tracker website but are reluctant to invite someone that i dont know because "if" they don't upload & download it makes me look bad.

I've basically got every UFC ever, most prides, all episodes of TUF series, interviews, ultimate knockouts, heaps and heaps of stuff from these awesome sites.

I'm a member of two awesome mma-tracker website but are reluctant to invite someone that i dont know because "if" they don't upload & download it makes me look bad.

I've basically got every UFC ever, most prides, all episodes of TUF series, interviews, ultimate knockouts, heaps and heaps of stuff from these awesome sites.

Why would you tease for? And for the record i do seed anything i download.

Hey lads,

Anyone know of any MMA torrent sites around, i know theres a couple of pro wrestling ones but they dont have much besides PPV's. If anyone could hook me up with an invite it would be much appreciated.

If you're referring to PWT or XWT you aren't looking very hard. They have all the Ultimate Fighter, Fight Nights, All Access/Countdown type specials, lots of Pride stuff. Pretty much anything that airs on TV from the main companies (and smaller ones) will show up on those wrestling torrent sites.

Hey I saw the thread and I thought that Id tell you that there are one called http://mma-torrents.com

They just started but it looks good and they have the latest releases so sign up now before they go private

Try extreemewresteling torrents, or mma linker.

If you're referring to PWT or XWT you aren't looking very hard. They have all the Ultimate Fighter, Fight Nights, All Access/Countdown type specials, lots of Pride stuff. Pretty much anything that airs on TV from the main companies (and smaller ones) will show up on those wrestling torrent sites.

haha man check out the date of the post, its from 2006. I get all my mma from a site that has live streams, on-demand and downloads. Doesnt get any better, but they arent accepting new members so the streams arent slowed down by so many people. When they start this invite system they are planning i might offer mine on here.

yeah well I am a member now and all I needed to do was donate to http://mma-torrents.com to become vip and I couldnt have done better awesome site, streams and great service all in one so to say I have 2 invites but they will be gone before i can say nuttin 3 times so my best bet is to do same as me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also good but not as nice design and friendly staff, and not always the fastest, even if they are doing a good job ;)

In my opinion thx :)

Also good but not as nice design and friendly staff, and not always the fastest, even if they are doing a good job ;)

In my opinion thx :)

Good point... The chief at my tracker can be a complete douche'.

I'll trade invites with you if you like?

I am at Full contact zone and MMA-Tracker?

Hoff, I've also pretty much got every MMA event since forever (UFC and PRIDE at least), as well as a bunch of other org stuff... I'm sort of becoming a bit of a collector actually....still, I'm missing the occasional prelim and countdown show. The early Ultimate Fight Night prelims in particular, do you have any of that gear? We might be able to set something up...? Very hard to find, but I'm not paying $2 per fight from the UFC vault to collect everything...

and mmadude, I joined your tracker I think i was like the 2nd member. Because there wasn't many users my ratio is terrible though.

FWIW xtremewrestlingtorrents is my personal fav

Hey got your PM mmadude but couldn't reply because you PM's were full..

in any case, thanks dude. I am an avid MMA fan and always seed, but because it is a growing tracker it was hard to keep a stable ratio.

And Yeah, as soon as you posted on bigfooty about the site, I signed up straight away so yeah, 2nd user!! Pretty sweet.

BTW, did you create the site, or are just an admin?

Cheers, will always be in support.

Mag

Thanks for the link to the tracker mate, however my MMA site absolutely towels MMA-torrents.com .

It's taken me over 60 mins (and still going) to download an episode og TUF when 15+ people are seeding.... :eek:

My MMA site usually takes 4-5 mins maximum.

Send me an invite to mma-tracker.org if you've got one hoff :)

the one thing I did like about mma-torrents.com was that it has a HELL of a lot of good freeleech stuff that I needed. Especially a compilation of prelims and rare stuff.

It is slower though, XWT is also flat out.

PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back