Media Mobbs Medal Preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yeah I forgot, another $500,000 on bonce...
Yep me too. I'm putting my life savings on Freakie at $9.85. Hoping to convert that 50 cents in to a happy meal!

There is always one player expected to poll well who never lives up to voting expectations.:D

PS: This is only a quick gauge from what I've memorised throughout the season, so it may be an oversight on my behalf.:thumbsu:

There is always one player expected to poll well who never lives up to voting expectations.:D

PS: This is only a quick gauge from what I've memorised throughout the season, so it may be an oversight on my behalf.:thumbsu:

I think this year that will be me, scoring 9 votes in total all in the last 3 games of the season.

Assume the odds are like TAB. .. The odds keep changing until the night and all the bets are based on that. .. or should I get my money on now? ;)

Assume the odds are like TAB. .. The odds keep changing until the night and all the bets are based on that. .. or should I get my money on now? ;)
They're are fixed odds which will change at the completion of the next round.

Get your money on now.

Sportsbet always inflate the price of one of the fancies they expect to just fall short. so an overflow of money comes in with punters looking for good value. That's how they make their money.:D

Great stuff MD :thumbsu: I'm looking forward to the odds for:
a) Who will pass out first
b) Who brings the hottest date
c) Who fornicates in the toilets

Thanks for the mention MD, however the Mexican Filthy Sanchez has not let me anywhere near the middle in the past month. My money will be on Eagleoz83.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone knows I always rock up with the hottest date. That's just a straight-up fact beez. I might also be one of the first 4 or so to s**t my pants in the dunnies...
Rocking up with yourself again? ;)

Insane value here.

I've had a pretty good season after a slow start.
Thanks for the mention MD, however the Mexican Filthy Sanchez has not let me anywhere near the middle in the past month. My money will be on Eagleoz83.
It's actually a hard thing to predict due to me not knowing how the sim gives votes.

I do predict the winner to poll no more than 17 votes though.

PS: You dominated early tigland when the Furies were on a roll.

What are the odds for Itsmyshow finishing 3rd?

Filthy would clearly be favourite for C as he is a big George Michaels fan.

I'd say I'm a good chance for either of the first two as may be bringing Clarkey's mum who will supply me with alcohol ;)

And Mr. Mobbs Expert, fun fact, I have never polled a Mobbs Medal vote ever :thumbsu:
Happy to be at $12.00 to lead the Dragons but it is at 12 for a reason, only really had a few good games maybe only 1, 3 vote worthy game.

And I will laugh really hard if boncer34 reads this out:

"Jobe3votes 3 votes"

I'd say I'm a good chance for either of the first two as may be bringing Clarkey's mum who will supply me with alcohol ;)

I thought I already to not make jokes about my mum....

And Mr. Mobbs Expert, fun fact, I have never polled a Mobbs Medal vote ever :thumbsu:
Happy to be at $12.00 to lead the Dragons but it is at 12 for a reason, only really had a few good games maybe only 1, 3 vote worthy game.

I'm no expert. I'm just trying to contribute something different to the Sweet FA that garners discussion and debate.

I wouldn't have a clue who the sim gives votes to, it's only an opinion I've formed as a bit of fun from the all games throughout the season.;)

And I will laugh really hard if boncer34 reads this out:

"Jobe3votes 3 votes"

I actually nearly choked on my coffee after reading that comment.:thumbsu:

I thought I already to not make jokes about my mum....
Sorry, I can confirm right now that I will not be bringing Clarkey's mum to the Mobbs Medal. I already have a date ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back