Society & Culture Mobile Phones

Remove this Banner Ad

nokia-e63-1.jpg

Thoughts? Anyone on here got it?

Only about half of the people that own a mobile phone.

I had an iphone, had to send it back to Optus because I was getting no reception so they cancelled my plan for free. So I brought a cheap little Nokia.

nokia-2220-slide.jpg

Does what I need it to, so that's good. Eventually I'd like a Nokia N8, but by the time I go back on a plan there will be a better phone out there.

Using this at the moment as my crappy LG Renoir crapped it.

Has a whopping 10 megabytes of internal memory.

Had this phone for a while, didn't use it much and then lost it and found it again but it was s**t, so I chucked it out.

samsung-e350-g.jpg

Went to Optus yesterday and picked up this one

nokia-e63-1.jpg

Thoughts? Anyone on here got it?

What mobile do you have?

I'm not a huge fan of Iphones :eek:

I have one and it's s**t. Slow as and menu doesn't always load. Thinking of paying out the contract and getting an iphone

of course the e63/71 are slow, they are 4-5 years old technology
you generally get what you pay for, so if you want a good phone, money needs to be spent. i would buy an ideos or optimus one for something around the 200-300 mark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heres a very good article about phone security. Basically says iOS is excellent but even some Android phones are more safer....namely Pixel and Nokia....or anything Android One. And!! Avoid Samsung completely!! Very unsafe. Their security patches are all fake.

Luckily, I randomly bought a Nokia Android One phone just a few days ago when my Samsung started getting all glitchy. Excellent random good luck shown by me.

Have those Android phones with face recognition that still unlocks when the person's eyes are closed been fixed yet?

I used Samsung twice but they always crashed in the end, would never recommend them.

My last 2 phones have been Motorola and I've never had a problem with them yet.

I have an iPhone 11 but the iPhone 7 is much better.

I hate wasting money and iPhone 11 can’t properly sync with the car. Apples solution, buy a new car!

Yep, I’m really going to replace three cars so my phone can do what a cheaper or older phone can do.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back